Pocket Scale for giant crops?

39 minutes ago, cybers2001 said:

We can build a powerless device that auto-tills the soil for us, but a pocket scale for giant veggies breaks the immersion for you?

jeez man they just asked you a simple question 

how would it work?(im wondering the same thing)

they never even mentioned immersion.just chill

2 minutes ago, cybers2001 said:

It wasn't a technical question, it was an immersion question. I'm just giving my counterpoint. It could be as simple as just selecting the tool and clicking on the crop.

yeah it can be as simple as that.but should it?

i think its better if there was somekind of structure that weighed how much they are(i think that already exists and if so im sorry i haven't played the new beta)

Why shouldn't there be? We already have that for fish. There is a structure, yes, just like there is for the fish. But the structure is meant to be use as a showcase of sorts, and if it's half a screen away, it can take you half a day just to move a garden full of giant veggies to it for weighing.

I think they could just rework the pocket scale into a portable scale. That way it makes sense to use it for both fish and vegetables lol.

And yeah a vegetable scale exists, but it's jus the showcase scale. the recommendation is that there should be a portable scale on the go just like for fishing. 

5 hours ago, cybers2001 said:

Klei, please allow us to use the pocket scale (or a new variant) to weigh our giant crops. Right now it feels way too inconvenient to carry giant crops to the produce scale to compare.

I definitely agree. I've been growing a lot of giant crops and measuring them all has been painfully slow.

Archived