New Persian Carpet - Caperted Turf Skin looks amazing!

Jokes aside, yeah, I know thats the first day of the BETA and I know it may change in the future. But what we have now, for me, its does not look a sowing ground, thats more a carpeted turf skin more than anything else IMO. The picture bellow is from a gorge based farm mod, it clearly looks more a farmland than what klei gave us (IMO). I'm not even taking about the rocks around it, I'm talking about the texture of the dirt it self, but the rocks looks cool aswell. What u guys think about it?

FailFish.jpg

22 minutes ago, engiSonic said:

The official farmland turf is literally Gorge's farmland turf with a new, unique border. (in Gorge, the farmland has the same border as Carpet.)

Yeah I know, but gorge turfs match the farmland/carpet turf from it, and gorge farmland doesnt even look a farmland at the end of the day. Thats what I'm saying. It kinda feels even more missplaceded in DST. Even if guys don't like the example that I posted, and I don't think it should be the same as the mod, far from that, dont get me wrong. The mod one indeed looks a sowing ground and when u add the dirt pacthes it feels even more close to what you should expect from a farmland.

2 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i think you can add them smacking the new skin for stone walls. Isnt the same but is near

It's like saying you can eat a bread roll instead of a dinner. Yes, you might but it doesn't satisfy you the same.

Those walls are very limited, too large and grey to be used as a nice and simple decoration. I need marble walls, pls KLEI!

2 minutes ago, Sapientis said:

It's like saying you can eat a bread roll instead of a dinner. Yes, you might but it doesn't satisfy you the same.

Those walls are very limited, too large and grey to be used as a nice and simple decoration. I need marble walls, pls KLEI!

was just an idea

edit: marble wall should be a thing since marble is renewable in dst

Archived