DanaS    390
On 11/10/2020 at 11:55 PM, minespatch said:

Here's to hoping we get some help with my nausea problem. I really want to play.

Does reducing the FOV help you out at all? We have a pretty wide FOV by default -- 70, if you reduce it to 60 it may help out?? Also, another team member who experiences motion sickness has had better luck playing on Apple Arcade using their phone.

On 11/10/2020 at 7:35 PM, SilverBisexual said:

Is there any plan to put this on Mac?

It's actually already available on Mac via Apple Arcade. If you were hoping for a standalone product, we won't be doing that.

• Thanks 1

minespatch    78375
9 hours ago, DanaS said:

? We have a pretty wide FOV by default -- 70, if you reduce it to 60 it may help out?

That could help. People on discord said to lower it to 90 but 60 might be better. Instant Noodles also said something similar.

minespatch    78375
8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

MUTANT MAYHEM CONFIRMED??? 0u0

We might finally see what Bren-dar and the maidens of light are about.

DanaS    390
On 11/13/2020 at 8:36 PM, minespatch said:

That could help. People on discord said to lower it to 90 but 60 might be better. Instant Noodles also said something similar.

90 would make it more wide angle, that would make me really sick ;). Hopefully 60 helps you out some.

• Thanks 1

minespatch    78375
3 minutes ago, DanaS said:

90 would make it more wide angle, that would make me really sick ;). Hopefully 60 helps you out some.

It did help a lot. Now just trying to avoid blacking out in "chase the big sister", the second slide  is where Sue makes me crash.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1
  • Happy Hazard 1