A Clever, Snappy Art Thread Title

There is a theory that the companion cube is actually stuffed with humans.When you drop the CC into the incinerator you can hear a distorted "help" against the metal clanging.

Well, Glados does drop hints that the cubes are sentient (though she could just be taunting you), and many Aperture devices can talk. There's probably no people in there, since I doubt Glados would dispose of perfectly good test subjects like that: there's plenty of science to go around, after all. She's generous that way :] Edited by Sarcosuchus

Well, Glados does drop hints that the cubes are sentient (though she could just be taunting you), and many Aperture devices can talk. There's probably no people in there, since I doubt Glados would dispose of perfectly good test subjects like that: there's plenty of science to go around, after all. She's generous that way :]

Well notice that you need to drop them into an incinerator instead of putting them through the thing that evaporates everything except biodegradable resources.If it did the box would evaporate leaving only the dead corpse.Or live.

I was thinking about which monsters all of the DS cast would be, and experimenting with simplified pixelated art, and this happened. Beardlord Maxwell and Bunnyman William... making the magician a Jekyll and Hyde style bunny was too good to pass uppost-6023-13764598149008_thumb.jpgMeh. May do more later. I dunno.

So... there's apparently a Don't Starve meme thread.

Forthwith, I cannot be held responsible for my actions. Mwahahah....

%7Boption%7D

*reads comic* Holy koalefants there's a secret message, I'm sure of it! It's a chessplaying Maxwell shark! This calls for... SCIENTIFICMATHSTIME!

Maxwell + shark + chess = CHARKWELL

Posted Image

If William/Maxwell were Bunnymen, Willow would have to be a Fire Hound.
I would have made it smaller, but whenever I tried it made it so blurry that I might as well have fingerpainted the whole thing. :

Edited by Sarcosuchus

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13748[/ATTACH]If William/Maxwell were Bunnymen, Willow would have to be a Fire Hound. I would have made it smaller, but whenever I tried it made it so blurry that I might as well have fingerpainted the whole thing. :\

This is amazing!!!!! I really love Willow!!!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13748[/ATTACH]If William/Maxwell were Bunnymen, Willow would have to be a Fire Hound. I would have made it smaller, but whenever I tried it made it so blurry that I might as well have fingerpainted the whole thing. :\

And wolfgang would ba a deerclops.

I'm going to be tacky and doublepost. But since it's art, I have an excuse. Even though I don't like spiders in real life, they're pretty cute in Don't Starve. However, I'm pretty sure that's not how you become a Spiderqueen. A for effort, though. [ATTACH=CONFIG]4870[/ATTACH]

the cutest spider queen ever.i wouldn't hurt her if she wouldn't hurt me ;_;

This is amazing!!!!! I really love Willow!!!!!!

Wow, thanks ! I'm glad you like it :) . I never really play as Willow, but I've seen enough awesome fanart with her in it that I'm starting to warm up to her. Hah, heat puns. I'm original.

He is mighty! No one is mightier! I may have to do that one in the future, now...

the cutest spider queen ever.i wouldn't hurt her if she wouldn't hurt me ;_;

Her majesty would be honored by such praise. As long as you kept a healthy distance from her and tried not to kill any of her babies, I'm sure you could get along swimmingly.

Can anybody lend me a hand with the new forum upload format? It seems to have shrunk all of my pictures to itty bitty thumbnails, and I'd like to restore them to their correct size. And by that, I mean I've been trying for 15 minutes. Unsuccessfully. Like a moron. Please help. Pretty please. 

Though, speaking of art...

My goal is clear: disregard formatting issues, acquire artwork. 

He is mighty! No one is mightier! 

Edited by Sarcosuchus

Why so serious? Let's put a smile on that face. 

post-207797-0-51041300-1376857412_thumb.

Was I the only one thinking this when looking at the new Maxwell puzzle poster? 

Sorry for not posting anything lately: I'm composing an H.P. Lovecraft reference article for the DS wiki, and it's eating up a lot of sanity I mean time. 

In other news, I'm gonna be on the road for a loooong time, 2 weeks ish, starting tomorrow. But I'm bringing my tablet along so that I don't go stark raving bonkers. If anybody has something they'd like me to draw, pipe up! Trust me, I'll have nothing but time to kill, though internet access may be a little spotty :

Why so serious? Let's put a smile on that face. 

Posted Imagejoker hallucination.jpg

Was I the only one thinking this when looking at the new Maxwell puzzle poster? 

Sorry for not posting anything lately: I'm composing an H.P. Lovecraft reference article for the DS wiki, and it's eating up a lot of sanity I mean time. 

In other news, I'm gonna be on the road for a loooong time, 2 weeks ish, starting tomorrow. But I'm bringing my tablet along so that I don't go stark raving bonkers. If anybody has something they'd like me to draw, pipe up! Trust me, I'll have nothing but time to kill, though internet access may be a little spotty :

Best

Crossover

EVER

Best

Crossover

EVER

Now someone just needs to draw Wilson as Bat-Bat Man. It'd be perfect.

In other news: 

I haven't posted anything in ages because I'm working on this really big hellhound drawing, and then to take a break I tried drawing Wilson and now I can't draw anything and ARGH

post-207797-0-29187600-1377236374_thumb.

Wilson cannot be conveyed with a more detailed portrait yet. He is too angry, and is forced to look like crap. 

Maybe later if he can manage to calm down.

Almost done with my hellhound! :grin:

But I still can't resize my photos in this thread. Some scientist I am.

post-207797-0-05621900-1377303031_thumb.

Edit: Ahaha I have solved this dilemma with the help of the merciful Mathspy, and now I never have to gripe about image quality again! *explodes party poppers everywhere*

Edited by Sarcosuchus
  • Like 1

OMG!! I love all your drawings! :3 Keep up the good work!  :victorious:

Wow, thanks! I wouldn't call it good work, persay, but I'll do my best to keep it up.

But, more importantly, welcome to the forums! Long may you float through the air with your heart balloon and sparkles. :grin:

I reply to art threads i like.

Posted Image

• Like 1

I'm back! Well, kind of. I'm back from my trip... I drew a little in the car, so I have some things that I can scan into photoshop and draw over later. But the sketching in a moving vehicle wasn't the best idea, so I turned my energy to other projects. I'm working on DS inspired playlists...one of them is serious, one is just a full soundtrack from another game annotated with potential matching Don't Starve scenes, and the other is for things that made me laugh...try keeping a straight face when I Will Survive pops up on shuffle while trying to make a serious playlist.  If anyone's interested, I could post them in this thread, but I'm considering making a new thread for music and playlists, since it's kind of off the topic of fanart. Thoughts? I'm also working on the outline for an HP Lovecraft in Don't Starve article idea for the wiki. So while I may seem like a lazy bones, I swear I'm going to post more art eventually...that is, if moving back to school this week goes smoothly :0

and i thought i was the only one to make strange Maxwell-animal hybrids....

Good job on all that! so much stuff, and all so nice and fun.

Thanks so much! I love all your art, by the way... I wish I could draw people as effortlessly as you do, but fingers and faces are just brutal. I just need to draw Wilson in oven mitts all the time, I guess. Boom. Problem solved. SCIENCE. 

But back to the point, I have a bit of a confession to make: I missed out on the picture you mentioned D: This must be remedied immediately. Could you send me a link? I would go back and look for it in your thread, but it is 500 plus pages, and thus too much for my feeble mortal mind to search through. :3