Another, simpler Art tennis thread!

*WHEEEZE* DID EEEETTT! post-8260-13764591986798_thumb.jpgSpeech (numbers corresponds with panels and anything between () is a though and ** is scenario description, actions, etc)1,2,3 - No dialogue4- Willow: Phew that's what i call a close call... Wilson: Good thing I had this bush hat disguise with me, right. (never though it could be usefull heh I'm a genius) Wx-78: WX-79 how are your status? WX-79(smallbird): Peep! WX-78: ... Good.5- Willow: Eh well. We really need to get going, it's not like that guy can't go back here again. Let's find another place to camp WX-78: Affirmative. WX-79: Peep! Wilson: Guh- Hey! Wait for m-*le hit by sleep dart*6- *Wilson having nice dreams :) (and in danger >:3)* ???: Father look! I got him!7- ??? 2: Yes I can see that, good job, my boy!To be continued...

post-8260-13764591985737_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

What happened to me? Did I wander off drunk after drinking a full bottle of vodka?

Haha that's a funny thought...

- - - Updated - - -

What happened to me? Did I wander off drunk after drinking a full bottle of vodka?

Haha that's a funny thought...

Oihoihoi

Posted Image

(god tinypic lowers image quality so hard.)

Yes WX-78 has no heart, so that didn't do much except for some pain.

pleasenooneremovethespearfromhischestihaveplanswithit lol

Also, we got a new dude in the tennis, Mad Potatoes is now here. His turn comes after abbix's.

PPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTT I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I FIND THAT IMAGE HILARIOUS!!!Also yeah, no lazying around! Time for some true DS Shenanigans!

I posted that pic because the undead diver is now away.No fight.No epic moment.No destroyingI'm a bit dissapointed :/

Alright, more! Sorry for the seeming lack of Vodka, but vodka is the reason for this. And insanity. And Insanity Creatures naming their king, "The Crazed Master of Vodka." And holes. Hell, I think I missed a scene...post-8544-13764591998098_thumb.jpg

post-8544-13764591997433_thumb.jpg

Edited by Will
Opps, 2 pictures...