Another, simpler Art tennis thread!

It's something we have yet to discover, i guess!And about the recent dissapointment, in tennis and turn based thingies usually stuff can end in ways that were unexpected to you, it's not a bad thing really.Anyway, you can have your turn now, RockinMouse said we can skip her turn and she doesn't seem to be online either way.

Hm we may have to get some order going around here. WX-78 was kind of sunken into the ground after the Walrus chase, while Wilson was instantly somehow taken away, we need to keep up with events and not end them suddenly, the story will seem rushed and strange otherwise.Anyway, Abbixx's turn.

Hm we may have to get some order going around here. WX-78 was kind of sunken into the ground after the Walrus chase, while Wilson was instantly somehow taken away, we need to keep up with events and not end them suddenly, the story will seem rushed and strange otherwise.Anyway, Abbixx's turn.

Well, while Willow and Wx78 were talking, Wilson already started sinking. Plus, he was lying down, so he sunk much faster. Wx78 will probably end up in a cave somewhere. I can't wait until my crazy, vodka loving self comes back from wherever he is.

Hm, yes, there might be a need for some action on my part. Let's organize this, let's say WX-78 was never sunken into the ground and that Wilson wasn't taken away magically. Let's do events organized and stuff. I'm sure most of you will be okay with it. Then there's the fact that having everyone separated and in this case, abbixx's character being far away will kind of confuse this as our pal RockinMouse said.I'll PM abbixx just in case he/she forgot his/her turn. Probably her?

Edited by Irontaco

Guys I am following the post. I just had to go out the whole day and was unable to even begin a sketch .Also. I was a lil confused with the recent events as well. Now that it was somewhat explained i shall begin thinking on my part

FINALLY!!!

Man, this took ferever.

Posted Image

P.S.: I forgot how to anatomy. Sorry.

Where is the undead diver? D:

Ps:I can't make any pics at the moment.I'm in a all-inclusive in turkie.With many cats and pools!

I'm at the next monday/wednesday back in my country.