Another, simpler Art tennis thread!

Yeah, you can. You come after Mad Potatoes.

Thing kind of died, let's skip RockinMouse's turn, Symage, your turn now.

Boy, that escalated quickly.

I think it will be a longer comic.

With a steampunk deerclops and 0% logic

And, [MENTION=8728]Irontaco[/MENTION] ?

Is the whole team together?

Wx_78, wilson, wodka guy, willow, wx-79 etc.

Edited by Symage

Yeah, you can. You come after Mad Potatoes.Thing kind of died, let's skip RockinMouse's turn, Symage, your turn now.

I must practice drawing the characters and my fan character that will be revealed if the time is right...

Boy, that escalated quickly.

I think it will be a longer comic.

With a steampunk deerclops and 0% logic

And, [MENTION=8728]Irontaco[/MENTION] ?

Is the whole team together?

Wx_78, wilson, wodka guy, willow, wx-79 etc.

The whole team is together. They just escaped the MacTusks.

I'm sorry guys, I'm not at my drawing mood and I don't know why :/I have a great idea but I I can't draw it D:So here is the story Idea:

The group is walking around and wilson is happy about his new hat, the tam o shanter.WHEN SUDDENLYA skeleton popped out! (Not really, is was laying on the ground)The group examined it and wilson found a mysterious stone.They found many seeds too, and Wx-79 ate all of them.But mr. skitts is watching them and see the stone!,,Uh, oh, my master will be not amused''Poof!Mr skitts disappears.Meanwhile at maxwell's realm.Knock, knock!Maxwell:,,Yes?''Skitts: ,,Master, I have bad and good news.''M:,,And?''Skitts:,, The good news are, I found the stone.-M: ,,Finally!And where is the stone?''Skitts:,, and the bad news are-M:,,Yes''Skitts:,,The *gulp* humans and the robot found him.''M:,,WHAT?!WE MUST STOP THOSE IDIOTS!Without this stone I can't build my army to enslave the other dimension and worlds! *Maxwell looks out a window in his room and you can see many steampunky tanks, cannons etc.*We must act now!RELEASE THE DEERCLOPS!Skitts:,,The normal or the-M:,,The megadeerclops!''Skitts: O_OMeanwhile:The group is talking where they should make a camp and what they should do now, when suddenly: GROOOOAARRRRWilson: D-did you hear that?WX-78: WARNING!THREAT INCOMMING!Willow: Uh, oh...WX-79: Peep!Vodka guy: I hope it have vodka and is friendly.And then they see the megadeerclops!He looks like a normal deerclops but he have a gatling gun(A accomplice of maxwell controll the gun in a cockpit behind the gatling) on his shoulder, a armor(steampunky, of course) bigger claws and a angry look.Everywone:RUN!Wilson grab WX-79 and run with him in his arms away but he fell, and hurt his food.The deerclops is coming closer but to the surprise of everywone, WX-79 jumps out of wilson's arms and then, He fly!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=23ns97Y3xBI

and this music plays.WX-79 shoots a lot of seeds (Like a machine gun) and the gatling try to shoot him down but he can avoid the shoots.Everwone is surprised and WX-79 shoots and blend the deerclops.The deerclops begins to fluctuate.And fell on a rock, the rock killed the deerclops but the deerclops hit WX-79 and the courageous smallbird crashes like a plane(I mean he is flying to the ground and make circels) and he crach into the cockpit of the gatling and it explodes.Everywone is shoked and WX-78 runs and search in the wreckages WX-79.What now happens will you decide..But please let WX-79 not die D:

So it's your turn, [MENTION=8260]abbix[/MENTION]

Oh god, not guns. And I thought I made my character sober again, and he is no longer asking about vodka. I think everyone just took him saying, "Vooodkaaa!" and made him only care about vodka. abbix, you've got a lot of work to do.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOxt9PoJNkg

Oh god, not guns. And I thought I made my character sober again, and he is no longer asking about vodka. I think everyone just took him saying, "Vooodkaaa!" and made him only care about vodka. abbix, you've got a lot of work to do.
post-8220-13764592540188_thumb.pngYou will be surprised, I dreamed that scene, after watching some scences of sherlcok holmes 2, so that's why the guns, and every dream from me is random, and nobody must draw it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5790[/ATTACH]You will be surprised, I dreamed that scene, after watching some scences of sherlcok holmes 2, so that's why the guns, and every dream from me is random, and nobody must draw it.

No no, don't be sad. I'm just sayin', guns in Don't Starve seems... wrong somehow.

No no, don't be sad. I'm just sayin', guns in Don't Starve seems... wrong somehow.

Yeah, I think that weapons don't match in ds too, but:Maxwell is a evil demon.And what would the perfect weapon to conquer other worlds?Right.Magic and technology.