Another, simpler Art tennis thread!

Yeah you read it right. Another one. If you want to join just PM me and you'll be on the next turn.

If you have seen the artsy fartsy tennis thread, you'll probably get how art tennis works. The only things that i recommend are:

-You can use your own character, and using the already existing characters of Don't Starve is also allowed and encouraged.

-No OP stuff. Unnatural superpowers and such. Abilities, yes.

-Wait for your turn. You'll get it eventually.

-You 'can' control some actions of 'some' characters. But plainly killing them is not allowed.

-You have two days to get your part done. The turn will be given to the next person if you don't finish on time.

So here we start. I made a little bad very short comic sketch (Haven't drawn in years!), did it quickly and doesn't look very well. But at least it's a start. Btw, i'm using WX-78 as my character.

Posted Image

So, the story is in the middle of Winter, WX-78 was taking care of an egg (which is the only fleshling he doesn't hate and actually cares for) when he had to go deal with some stuff outside, he wasn't able to come back in time, and he automatically shut down, and is frozen in that pose, meters away from the egg and the fire.

NOTE: The second panel is meant to be WX-78's vision.

So that's it, anyone interested in participating PM me so we can start.

CURRENT PEOPLE IN (And the order in which the tennis goes):

-Me (WX-78)

-Will

-RockinMouse (Willow)

-Symage

-Abbix

-Mad Potatoes

Edited by Irontaco
  • Like 1

Here's my part.

Posted Image

Poor smallbird. His mother is frozen and he's alone.

Are you planning on using a character, Will? That way we could start up the plot.

Also, we need more people!

I plan on introducing a character, yes.

Yeah you read it right. Another one. If you want to join just PM me and you'll be on the next turn.

If you have seen the artsy fartsy tennis thread, you'll probably get how art tennis works. The only things that i recommend are:

-You can use your own character, and using the already existing characters of Don't Starve is also allowed and encouraged.

-No OP stuff. Unnatural superpowers and such. Abilities, yes.

-Wait for your turn. You'll get it eventually.

-You 'can' control some actions of 'some' characters. But plainly killing them is not allowed.

-You have two days to get your part done. The turn will be given to the next person if you don't finish on time.

So here we start. I made a little bad very short comic sketch (Haven't drawn in years!), did it quickly and doesn't look very well. But at least it's a start. Btw, i'm using WX-78 as my character.

Posted Image

So, the story is in the middle of Winter, WX-78 was taking care of an egg (which is the only fleshling he doesn't hate and actually cares for) when he had to go deal with some stuff outside, he wasn't able to come back in time, and he automatically shut down, and is frozen in that pose, meters away from the egg and the fire.

NOTE: The second panel is meant to be WX-78's vision.

So that's it, anyone interested in participating PM me so we can start.

CURRENT PEOPLE IN (And the order in which the tennis goes):

-Me

-Will

Ok.

Looks cool, but

Can I put suggested creatures in the comics?

And I think about to join you guys

Ok.Looks cool, butCan I put suggested creatures in the comics?And I think about to join you guys

Yeah, you can. (The creatures don't seem too far-fetched.) Welcome to dis.And now it's the turn of the recently added RockinMouse! You come next after him/her, Symage.

Yeah, you can. (The creatures don't seem too far-fetched.) Welcome to dis.And now it's the turn of the recently added RockinMouse! You come next after him/her, Symage.

I try my bestI'm sorry if I need more than 2 days, then just skip my part

Remember, if you feel that you're busy with IRL stuff you're better off giving off the turn. It's RockinMouse's turn so you got time to think about what you're gonna do.I wish we had more people, especifically the big ones in this forum, they would be a nice addition!

hmmmm may I join? Too bad my OC based on myself is sort of a Doctor Who... (has an magical item that allows her to travel through dimensions... and open a portal out of nowhere and drag any random creature/thing/character to help her)And Idk... maybe use Wilson... i do have some nice headcannons about his past, behaviour and such....

Yeah, you can join. But i don't know, i'd prefer characters to have a natural ability rather than a supernatural power. I never went to the other tennis thread because of how crazy it was.You can use Wilson, yeah. I'll add you to the list, you come after Symage.

Heh i like how the Smallbird simply wakes up and is like -stare-Alrighty, i'll add (Willow) next to your name so people know what characters are already used to pick if more join. (If they don't use a OC, of course.)Symage's turn!

Hahahaah I love how the smallbird is just kinda hopping around xD Very cute!

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahaah I love how the smallbird is just kinda hopping around xD Very cute!

Thank you! :)

did you see him in the 4th panel?