Another, simpler Art tennis thread!

Looks cool!But you should draw the clothes better :PAs first I tought willow has no clothes

That was me being lazy XDShould at least have added the coat's neck...I'll edit it. Edited by abbix

Heh, Hetalia. What's that hand in the 4th panel? And who's talking to him?It's Rockinmouse's turn now.

The hand was the Maxwell hand, the one that took away Wilson. And the person... I'll leave that to speculation.

Buh. RockinMouse must be asleep.So while he/she finishes up his/her turn, how about we start deciding what characters to use? (At least to the ones who haven't chosen one already. (Symage))And to [MENTION=7216]Racoon-Superhero[/MENTION], you can always give up turns if you feel that you will take long enough to not be able to complete it in the two day limit.

Edited by Irontaco

Hahaha yes!! He's staring at the bird.... :PSo it's your turn :D

I'm done! [MENTION=8728]Irontaco[/MENTION] sayed that we can put suggested creatures in the comics.So here it is!post-8220-13764591983307_thumb.jpgIf you don't know who that guy is, here:

The undead diverHp: 600Damage: 50, 30Insanity points: -1 (Every second, when near) -5 (When he hit you)He looks like a huge diver from the year 1930 with some seaweed a oil lamp in his right hand and a basket full of harpoons.He is so fast as the player and he got two attacks.He drop some of his harpoons (5-8) .He despawn at the morning.FistHe want to punch you! IN THE FACE!But he need time to take a swing.It does 50 damageHarpoonsUh oh.Better look out!He throw harpoons at you!One harpoon makes 30 damage.You can't take his harpoons if they land on the groun and they dissapear after 5 seconds.

Edited by Symage
  • Like 1