[Experimental] - 437653

• Developer

Hey Grifters,

Lots of fixes and tweaks today, we're getting closer! 

GAMEPLAY

• fix moreef's reaction dialog when killing smith's day 1 boss
  • fix quip sequence if you skip daggers in event_trail_of_daggers
  • fix up the patron tables for the three areas - no more boggers in the pearl
  • the battle in event_trail_of_daggers.lua is now self defence
  • the quest give in side_private_security.lua now helps in the negotiation with the store guard
  • give andwanette her own house
  • Rename the 'VIP card' in the special event to 'VIP token' to avoid confusion.
  • Increase basic resolve gain from bartender drinks from 10 -> 15.
  • Reduce resolve restoration after battle from 33% to 20% of your lost resolve.

CARDS

• Death through self-damage protection correctly accounts for Power Through.
  • Add some missing CanPlayCard checks to some cards that apply self damage.
  • Glued is now a debuff
  • Swap the order of Trickery's upgrades so they are consistent with other cards which have a similar split between upgraded and Improvise+.  This means current save games will have the altered version of the card -- sorry!
  • Fix Hanbi's marks not giving him his rightful damage.
  • Fixed bug where Andwanettes drones appeared behind their target
  • Assign correct agent owner on Unknown Concoction.
  • Confrontational now only gets triggered after the start of your first turn. This prevents unintended interactions with custom negotiations
  • Hangunder: increase resolve gain to 5.

UI

• Add a quest icon to the Oshnudrome proprietor if you have a VIP token.
  • Make the right people show up in the boss compendium, and give titles to everyone
  • You can now cancel out of upgrading cards in rook_story_expedition_picnic.lua without losing your reward
  • ui healthbar hits
  • Add 'Deltrean' trigger to codex entry.
  • Remove quest context on 'hire merc' option in brawl mode, causing unnecessary tooltips.

MISC

• audio: vo for mark nine nine and steven. 

View full update

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • GL Happy 1

6 minutes ago, Kevin said:

boggers in the pearl

here I was thinking that after Rook destroyed their religion they went out into the world, searching for another giant monster to worship, and they found one in the Pearl but it was also dead so they turned to drink

The line between bugs and lore can be hard to spot, huh. Those horribly out-of-place goofballs will be missed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Happy Hazard 1

4 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

here I was thinking that after Rook destroyed their religion they went out into the world, searching for another giant monster to worship, and they found one in the Pearl but it was also dead so they turned to drink.

I'm pretty sure the order of campaigns is Smith -> Sal -> Rook, based on dialogue regarding Kashio's plans for Adwanette and the Cult's auction plans the former campaign and Kashio already being dead in the latter campaign. Maybe if we get Rook and Sal events in Smith's campaign and Smith events in Rook and Sal's campaigns we'll get a fuller picture of things.

5 hours ago, Kevin said:
  • the quest give in side_private_security.lua now helps in the negotiation with the store guard

I appreciate how I can make a F8 suggestion and see it pop up in the changelog the very next day!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1