DLC 2 idea - Fire, combustion, explosions

DLC 2 idea - Fire, combustion, explosions

+ Fire engine with extender ladder, halon, server farm :lol:, foam to fight fires, water sprinklers, firefighting profession, marshmallow food,

fire proof cables, special fire barrier door ( insulated ), burning wood/coal, explosives, dynamite, dupes on fire, fire extinguisher, fire sirene :)

Spreading fires in the colony, via oxygen, wood, coal, rocket flames etc !

image.png.3fdc8feca0cec99b48d4d9474ae03022.png

image.thumb.png.993fed4031512fdd4094a4d806b8b23b.png

Yea, I always thought it's a dumb idea to have freely floating hydrogen in my well oxygenated base(open space electrolyzers), but hey! game never punishes for this and my dupes don't mind

Would be cool if this could spontaneously combust because Meep wasn't careful enough and overloaded a wire :D

Yeah, while playing, I always felt that some things would for sure suit this type of game. Like fire hazards and radiation gameplay were "missing" features. Also building, pipe, wiring etc. maintenance, because everything breaks eventually (or becomes a hazard).

I think fixing bugs goes without saying. Never the less, I feel suggestions by the community are important (and not mutually exclusive with fixing bugs) to eventually further develop the depth of the game, even though suggestions might not be implemented for quite some time (or even never). Also: This is a suggestions forum.

Mhhh, nice flammable wooden, plastic player decorations and burning carpets...Dupe burns, suffocation and explosion death. I wonder which colony manager would enjoy that :confused::lol::black_eyed:

Everybody loves fire-engines, sirens, little fire dragons and railways :D

image.thumb.png.c079ede1fcb3301506e250282c96ac2c.png

Hello everybody. I'm new to this forum. Dear developers! Perhaps someone raised this issue earlier - in nature, the combustion (oxidation) process takes place with the participation of oxygen. in the game we use solid fuel generators fired with coal (C) and hydrocarbon generators (CH). they all end up emitting carbon dioxide (CO2) WHERE did oxygen come from? I spent over a thousand hours in the game, IT IS GREAT, but this moment lacks realism. FUEL BURNS WITHOUT OXYGEN, but oxygen is released in the form of CO2. oxygen. PS Sorry for google translation, greetings from siberia!

Archived