NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Terrible Ooze Machine)

1 hour ago, Tapirus said:

My account was linked since months ago but now I don't get this new drops after watch some hours, still waiting for a solution.

I sent a ticket and it's due to the fact that pc gets the whole update first. 

So even though we can watch twitch right now and get credit, all the new stuff will come next week with psns offical update. 

6 minutes ago, Simplyee said:

I sent a ticket and it's due to the fact that pc gets the whole update first. 

So even though we can watch twitch right now and get credit, all the new stuff will come next week with psns offical update. 

The problem: Im playing on pc, so I should get the drops already.

Hello there,

Can console players recieve this new twitch drops ? Or should we wait until the update arrives to consoles ?
I have watched streams already for more than 6 hours and I have not recieved anything.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, just wondering.

Greetings

3 hours ago, Mx-Pain said:

Hello there,

Can console players recieve this new twitch drops ? Or should we wait until the update arrives to consoles ?
I have watched streams already for more than 6 hours and I have not recieved anything.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, just wondering.

Greetings

think your Klei transaction or whatever inventory will still receive them, and they should be there, if you check. In-game, it doesn't show or tell you, but once the update arrives to you guys as well, it should all rain down upon you

2 hours ago, SoftHeartware said:

I hope this is an alchemy engine reskin. Having a science machine reskins seems redundant since you're only gonna keep an alchemy machine in your base.

As it was answered in a previous comment on first page of this thread, is a Science Machine skin - and a quite nice-looking one at that: you can use it as decoration, works really well in tandem with Mad Scientist Machine and other Halloween items for eye-candy thematic setups like the one below (wip).

science_mad-scientist_halloween-setup.png.99fb947bb5206c89d61a987cd23e3621.png

Archived