Secrets On The Trailers

I love dst trailers and i noticed few things in trailers. I hope none of them was shared. I didn't saw any post about those in forum.

She Sells Sea Shells [Update Trailer]

Why Wicker is hugging "On Tentacles" book and even whe she bring it with her? Does she want kill her friends on sea? Who knows...
image.png.e5f1196201917d525d8b01a0803d4498.png

We warned about sharks guys. This is crazy!

image.png.6abf2b1ffdf089f1f88cb89564e571c5.png

The Monster Marsh [Wurt Animated Short]

Like we saw in the sharks, can it be something we will se in future? Make pigs more "smart". I really excited about it, It's would be crazy if we see more organized pigs in future! Also there is a strange thing. The house made of bricks instead of boards. I remember a character quote about they didn't make their own house, don't remember who says.

image.png.4144ecfc2d90b589b817425862617ab5.png

Pigs in Hamlet DLC are civilized and have brick house, but I think this is more of a coincidence rather than hints at future content.

The page in Wurts book is from children’s stories, like Hansel and Gretal, Jack & the Beanstalk, 3 little pigs and big bad wolf.

The story goes the first pig builds his house out of straw, and the wolf huffs and puffs and blows the house down, second little pig builds house of sticks, wolf huffs and puffs and blows that down too, third pig builds house of brick and Wolf exhausts itself trying to blow it down.

12 hours ago, Slagger said:

The house made of bricks instead of boards. I remember a character quote about they didn't make their own house, don't remember who says.

image.png.4144ecfc2d90b589b817425862617ab5.png

If anything, I'd like the brick house as a pig house skin, you can never have enough house skins now that clean sweeper is here. I'd also like the grass house in the same three little pigs story so that we can reenact the story in game.

Weremoose approaches the grass pig house and asks who's there. Pig inside replies go away. So Weremoose charges at the house, destroying it in one single charge and eats the pig, swallowing it whole as meatballs.

Later that day, Weremoose approaches the wooden pig house and asks who's there. Pig inside replies go away. So Weremoose charges at the house, destroying it in two charges and eats the pig, swallowing it whole as meaty stew.

Later same day, Weremoose approaches the brick pig house and asks who's there. Pig inside replies go away. Weremoose charges at the house but it doesn't budge. He does it again with vigor yet the brick house stands tall. Once again with feeling weremoose charges at the house with all his might yet the house is simply too strong for a feable weremosse to break.

Defeated, Weremoose loses his integrity and reverts back to Woodie without anything to eat. As he begins starving, angry pigfolk approach from all directions, beating the poor canadian mercilessly. In the end there was only manure and ingredients for a bone soup for any aspiring cullinarians out there.

Archived