About Wigfrid's Rework

Since Wigfrid is a valkyrie, I researched mythologies; I thought of the eye-like sign at the entrance to that room as the moon and sun, so it means a solar eclipse. According to mythology, there are two wolf-shaped creatures that create the solar eclipse, that is, actually attack the sun. That's why I think the wolf can be added. And many of us have seen Wigfrid call  'Valhalla Awaits' from time to time. This is a reference to mythology and those who go to Valhalla are trained for Ragnarok, the apocalypse. This means that a lot of things like the apocalypse in Hamlet will go crazy. My predictions are briefly; New creature,solar eclipse and apocalypse.

10 hours ago, MrDo said:

wolf-shaped creatures that create the solar eclipse, that is, actually attack the sun

Really interesting. In Turkish and Arab culture they say two snake try to eat the sun. People was made noises to scare them. Even my grandma did this in past. It's not about game but just wanted tell

11 hours ago, TheHollowKnight said:

Would be cool but I don't believe they will add a gamechanging event for a simple character update.

I think so too, I only reached them in line with the information I have acquired, after rework, there may be good things.

2 hours ago, Slagger said:

Really interesting. In Turkish and Arab culture they say two snake try to eat the sun. People was made noises to scare them. Even my grandma did this in past. It's not about game but just wanted tell

Ye, a lot of religions comes from another older

Like jesus or the noa boat that appears in a lot of elders myths

2 hours ago, Slagger said:

In Chinese culture, A solar eclipse happen as there is a heavenly dog in the heavens swallowing the sun

I did a bunch of reading a while ago on norse mythology unrelated to murals and artwork. Thor had a chariot pulled by two goats that every day, he would slaughter, eat but leave the bones untouched so that the next day, they could become whole again to pull the chariot once more. 

I won't ask for a volt goat pulled chariot... that goes over water... and that you can slaughter to lose out on a day of riding for 4 meats... I am not asking for it... but i want it.

I am however asking for mjolnir as a psudoscience craft that only wigfrid can wield because she is worthy

Archived