But for real though, where are the cannons?

Winona, Catapult.. ehh close enough!

(hey look my beloved Winona actually has use now!)

Serious talk though- They will probably arrive with Woodlegs as a craftable item he can make when/if he arrives.

and why not??? Wendy has Sisturn..

I have a feeling if they added cannons, people would compare it to the strident trident.
Because with the trident, you are able to make blasts of water that damage anything it hits... much like a cannon ball landing in the water on a mob...
As well as said blasts making holes in boats.... much... like... cannons...

6 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Winona, Catapult.. ehh close enough!

(hey look my beloved Winona actually has use now!)

Serious talk though- They will probably arrive with Woodlegs as a craftable item he can make when/if he arrives.

and why not??? Wendy has Sisturn..

They are done adding new characters for now 

I've said it several times - a gun structure that can be loaded with a gunpowder and one of several different rounds, aimed like steering wheel, and fired by lighting it up with a torch.  Give it a cannon shot round for damage, a net round for gathering ocean debris and fishes, and a harpoon shot that hooks and reels in things like sharks, narwails, malbatross, ect.

2 hours ago, Lumberlocke said:

I don't really see a use for cannons, really. I feel like a harpoon would be much more conventional to retain aggro on sea mobs that like to flee.

I agree with this. and maybe it can have the ability to pull the target back to the boat. MAYBE.

6 hours ago, Lumberlocke said:

I don't really see a use for cannons, really. I feel like a harpoon would be much more conventional to retain aggro on sea mobs that like to flee.

Depends how they were implemented.

Honestly, a big reason is because I want PVP boat action. 

Archived