[Experimental Update] - 421828

• Developer

Hey Grifters,

Here's today's update. Lots of scoring tweaks, and general polish for the dailies. We should be in a good position to freeze the build for heavy testing over the weekend.

GAMEPLAY:

• Adjusted the duration of each cycle in Nadan's combat behaviour
  • Make Rook's Brawl nights always follow a pattern of recovery->quest->coin->boss/quest
  • Surrendered Admiralty Goons should no longer use Formation.
  • Defect: will only trigger on the following turn it is applied.    

CARDPLAY:

• Slider waits for cards to settle into your hand before triggering improvise.
  • flead_egg now names the flead when it hatches
  • It is less possible to get deadlocked in extended religious conversations with members of the Cult of Hesh.
  • Evil Eye is now uncommon and expends. Boosted Evil Eye has been replaced by Visionary Evil Eye
  • Energy Siphon: Costs 1, has 1 extra charge, can only be played on targets with Power, and can now target allies.
  • Fix Even Footing using hidden modifiers. (Note: the enemy core argument counts towards the total)
  • Red Bandana: Now correctly described as ".. when allies join battle."
  • Impulse Jack now uses modified costs to find 0-cost cards.  Unplayable cards are no longer included.
  • Stoke: shows an error message if you try to play more than 1 attack next turn.

UI:

• Set up mutual exclusions for the various draft mutators.  You can't, for example, choose both Veteran and Havarian Mulligan (Battle).
  • Fix the 'hide' and 'confirm' buttons not being shown when choosing a card from hand in ultrawide mode.

DAILIES:

• Added Boot's Blaster
  • Added a score bonus for not taking the pet in daily_escape_cave.lua
  • add points for completing dailies
  • daily_boss_rush.lua: At the start of the bog boss fight, you now gain special cards from the Bogger Priest
  • Remove money from the dailies (you get points directly)
  • picky drafts no longer remove your base deck and only make you draft once
  • Added new feats to the dailies
  • Daily Cave: Fix crash where the vroc you are saving dies.

View full update

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RageLeague said:

Also, HMMM...

image.thumb.png.a125c4c4640e1d98c123385d7b94b070.png

There's a spark baron sized hole in my compendium, so I decide to fill it. With debug tools. And there's this guy.

I thought there's a new phicket in town, but apparently he's just a shroke. How disappointing.

he looks like a mish-mash of rise clothing and spark baron cybernetics.

i can't tell what he's about. spark baron, yes, but he just looks too important to be a random npc. also spark eyeballs have become a contender with the triumphant skin for wormwood on creepy things i've seen today.

On 7/16/2020 at 8:56 PM, RageLeague said:

image.thumb.png.a125c4c4640e1d98c123385d7b94b070.png

I thought there's a new phicket in town, but apparently he's just a shroke. How disappointing.

I for one am not disappointed LMAO Klei stop making all your characters hot don't actually

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When will these approximately be added to the mast... main branch? Specifically "Fix the 'hide' and 'confirm' buttons not being shown when choosing a card from hand in ultrawide mode.".

Borderless fullscreen 5120x1440 looks really good while windowed 2560x1440 does not but right now only the latter is playable.

• Developer
6 hours ago, Jay_Em said:

When will these approximately be added to the mast... main branch? Specifically "Fix the 'hide' and 'confirm' buttons not being shown when choosing a card from hand in ultrawide mode.".

Borderless fullscreen 5120x1440 looks really good while windowed 2560x1440 does not but right now only the latter is playable.

Thursday :)

• Thanks 2

On 7/21/2020 at 11:36 PM, Kevin said:

Thursday :)

Thank you! Already waited out the Epic exclusivity so I can wait a bit more. :D

Edit: Just downloaded the update and can confirm that I can now play in 5120x1440 without any issues. Thanks again!

Edited by Jay_Em
  • Haha 1