Achievements in Steam

Does anyone have a problem with missing achievements in Steam? I have at least two achievements in my current game which do not appear in my Steam account. I used to not care about this but for some reason I started caring :)

2 hours ago, nakomaru said:

If you have the debug file in your game folder, even if you never use debug functions in your game, it will also prevent achievements from happening. You can use this addon to fix that (works for sandbox mode too).

im pretty sure that its only if you do some sort of debug command, it disables your steam achievements. That being said, I've heard of cases where it just disabled on its own, maybe due to a command being activated unknowingly.

21 minutes ago, Lbphero said:

im pretty sure that its only if you do some sort of debug command

Briefly testing without mods, it seems you are right. Platform achievements show as eligible until I teleported one pile of debris, after which they became ineligible. I'd guess the likelihood of accidentally using a debug command at some point is high.

Archived