What makes Wurt and Wortox different?

1 hour ago, Starlogy said:

Sorry about being off-topic, but to answer your question, you were correct when you asked if characters go to alternate realities of the Constant when going through the Celestial Portal. I'm not sure where specifically that information came from, but I believe a dev did mention this is what happens.

I thought I’d heard that somewhere, just wanted to confirm. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Mysterious box said:

My theory is that the creatures of the constant are greatly effected by the by belief and that the true purpose of the constant grabbing people into it is not to kill people but to introduce half ideas into the world then erasing the origins(those who come) to see what the creatures of the world evolve into.

I always assumed before Charlie's reign that the Constant was a similation resembling the stage that Maxwell was on, including the fake waves in the water. The playable mobs Klei has given us might have been awakened from the simulation.

Kind of like how Wilba's a playable character who's rebelling from her purpose of royalty.

Archived