My skins suddenly disappeared!

Help! Some of my tradable and untradable skins completely disappeared from my inventory. I've spotted no hacking. What's this? Some kind of bug? Will my items be returned? Please help! 

Unfortunately that's not it. My inventory is not hidden. My items are gone just from everywhere! I've purchased them a while ago but now they are shown too me as I've never unlocked them!

5 minutes ago, ZHEK said:

Unfortunately that's not it. My inventory is not hidden. My items are gone just from everywhere! I've purchased them a while ago but now they are shown too me as I've never unlocked them!

Disappearing skins could be because you reached the limit of skins. If you have too many skins, they start to appear to you as locked, you still have them but they are not showing, you could try unweaving some of them or use trade inn or steam market to get rid of some. I remember there was an issue like this.

How many items/skins do you have on DST ? Some time ago I've got a lot of stuff from the market for the Trade Inn and it appeared I broke the item limit. Some of my skins have vanished for a moment until I remove some of the items for the Trade In, could it be the same issue ?

Yes, recently I've bought nearly 3000 items of common rarity from the steam market. I'll try too clean my inventory and see what happens. Thank you all for the replies.

Archived