Pearl's pearl missing

I had gotten pearls pearl maybe like a season ago and i put it away at my base. Now im trying to fight crab king and realize that I can't find it anywhere. I retraced all my steps and looked everywhere. Any ideas? I'm on console and I cant use commands either

12 minutes ago, DaZoul said:

It couldn't possibly have disappeared. I think you should just check literally every possible place that it could be, no matter how absurd, or if you don't remember it.

I'll try again but I feel like it glitched or something

It you absolutely can't find the pearl you can simply use a command to teleport yourself to it :

c_gonext("hermit_pearl")

It you don't get teleported it would mean the pearl doesn't exists and apparently it is impossible for the pearl to despawn, so maybe you just haven't unlocked it after all ? Try redoing all of the different task you did so far with the hermit crab to be sure and if it's not working, something went wrong with the game or a mod would be probably involved if you have one, in this case, just spawn a new pearl :

c_give("hermit_pearl")

7 hours ago, kiwikenobi said:

You might also make sure to rotate the camera anywhere you think you might have dropped it. It might be behind something where you can't see it from certain angles. Or it might be in Chester or a chest or a backpack.

I checked at chester and stuff and I didnt see it in any chests. My guess is somebody probably took it and when they logged off it dropped in a random location.

50 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

check in the portal. Indestructible items go there when something weird happend

I checked there too but nothing spawned back there

Thanks for the suggestions and help. I'll prob just go on my old world and redo pearls stuff there so i get a world that had crab king defeated be4 the next return of them world comes out

Archived