Seasonal bosses require?

Hello, guys! I'd like to ask something for you. How about to insert new seasonal bosses like deerclops in the game? Every boss spawned in the game except deerclops and bearger are locked in their places. It's so funny when my friends and I prepare ourselves to the deerclops spawn. The new bosses don't need to be stronger (i.e. bee queen) but could add more risks to the game. It's just an idea guys. I'd appreciate your thoughts. Have a nice day! :-D :-D :-D

Sorry about my english hahaha

Just make them common enemy types that can spawn like any pigmen village and more than one like Spider Queens and you don’t NEED New Bosses.

For example- killing your first Deerclops makes them now a common enemy type you’ll see roaming the lands in Winter 

“Reign of Giants” and what not...

Bee’s are also very Similar to Spiders, they build a nest, they stay in said nest and they populate.. so why won’t Bee Hives go through the same Tier upgrade over time process as Spider Nests do?? Why can’t they become Bee Queens just like Spider Queens spawn out of any tier 3 spider den left standing too long?

Lol Would be bad for Poor little Allergic to Bee’s Walter then huh?

Interesting point. When I said I wanted new bosses, I meant new mechanics, my mistake. Your idea is very nice. This is the purpose of this post, to encourage new/fresh thoughts and ideas for the game. Whoever has new ideas, everyone is welcome. :-D

Personally I'd like for each year you survive to change the sesonal setting. Going from year of the varg to year of the gobbler to year of the carat, ect moving thru the seasons would be nice too. Hollowed nights and all. That would change the bosses we face regularly through their different skins and provide us a chance to collect all the seasonal equipment and structures.  

Archived