Spools from Streams?

Hmm... I'm not too sure, I believe after you connect certain accounts to your Klei account you get reward points which you can redeem from the Klei rewards page to get certain in-game skins, I think that you only get "profile icons, in-game skins etc" if you watch the game streams, and not Klei reward points (which you get by connecting certain accounts to your Klei account...)

• Developer

Watching twitch streams earns you ticks toward the latest set of twitch skins. Once you have the last skin in that set there's no reward for watching more (other than enjoying the content the creator is making) until the next set releases.

There are also point rewards as well, granted using the reward links, which you may be interested in.

When following the link in the most recent Steam news post (https://steamcommunity.com/linkfilter/?url=https://accounts.klei.com/link/gimmepointsplz) the following error message shows: "Internal Server Error; no more details: E_TRANSACTION_REPLAY".

Does this mean that the reward has been claimed in a previous instance already, or something? Because I had claimed the maximum number of reward points until those news were posted, and the only thing that happens upon clicking the link for redeeming 850 reward points is the error message.

image.thumb.png.e024be90dc9f5a560a68e68679bbd8a5.png

Clicking on the link below shows the above ↑

image.thumb.png.c6025c7216727b932e024aae50d3bab2.png

• Developer
52 minutes ago, Shosuko said:

Can there ever be a way to link both a steam and console profile for streaming and rewards?  Or do I always have to change it out?

For now you have to switch. We have ideas for letting you do both at once but there are some problems we haven't figured out how to solve yet.

6 hours ago, nome said:

Watching twitch streams earns you ticks toward the latest set of twitch skins. Once you have the last skin in that set there's no reward for watching more (other than enjoying the content the creator is making) until the next set releases.

There are also point rewards as well, granted using the reward links, which you may be interested in.

What are those point rewards? Is that the same as linking various accounts to Klei?

• Developer
15 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

When nome has become the voice of reason is when we all know that we truly are living in strange times. :wilson_ecstatic:

Why would you say such hurtful things watermelen? When have I ever been reasonable? :) 

Archived