Make a real life version of the Codex Umbra

Ever since Maxwell got his Codex Umbra being filled with so many mysteries, why not make it avaible to purchase as a real life version? I mean, it has hidden messages, overwritten sayings, and heck, even the "detecting" via light writings. At this point I'm having some Gravity Falls vibes going on, so why not make it come true. This would mean so much, it would basically allow the user to fully understand (maybe a sort of translating sheet of paper as a decryptor) the Constant's secrets about shadow magic, and even fully understand the plans, errors and fall of the ancients in a way more detailed way than the game's lore itself. Maybe adding some skribbles in it made by Maxwell either out of pure boredom or insanity would personally enhance the reading experience, showing how Maxwell began to slowly turn more insane each time he read the tome. Maybe adding some more information of the incantations of summoning specific things, the actual impetus of the ancient gateway or the curse that had been glued to the fuelweaver within the shadow atrium would mean a lot, to those who enjoy the game but want to fully understand the lore...

Sounds like something that would come with a ultimate collectors edition of the game honestly, kinda like how there was this super ridiculously expensive version of Borderlands 2 that came with what basically looked like a females makeup caboodle (hopefully I spelled that right, kids in 2020 probably have no clue what that is but yeah) Ahem anyway!!! It was designed to be like the loot boxes you open in the game.  I would have LOVED to have that but shipments were limited and I’m always too poor for nice stuff.

I could see the Codex Umbra as being a storage box for a physical version of DST.. similar to that, it would make for some crazy fancy and likely extra expensive collectors item.

Archived