Triage cot help

I've got a couple of dupes running around with moderate wounds. One is for example at 75% health. I've set my triage cot severity requirement to 80%, when I click on the bed I see that my dupe is eligible, but he never goes to lie in the bed on his own. There is a doctor with bedside manner available, but nobody ever uses the beds. Do I have to assign them manually every time myself ? (there is a lot of hatch attacking going on :-) ) or am I overlooking something, because I presume there must be something I can do that will make them use the triage cot beds on their own account ?! Is it maybe my toilet that is in there, but not working? That was something I did from years ago, place a toilet for the room buff, but I disabled it.

18 minutes ago, Yoma_Nosme said:

Raise the priority...

It is at 7. Thought that would be high enough... but maybe not. But if I put it at 9 for example, they should definitely go there on their own right? It's not something that I should have to micromanage ?

It has priority 9 now. This guy is walking around with 65% health, he is eligible to use it and he still doesn't go there on his own. It is accessible because if I assign them manually they make a run for it....

13 hours ago, Gurgel said:

I think this is still something you have to do manually. A while back, they added heath-recovery during sleep to at least allow some healing without manual interaction.

Then what's the point of the slider on the bed?  This must be a bug that should be reported.

52 minutes ago, psusi said:

Then what's the point of the slider on the bed?  This must be a bug that should be reported.

Maybe we can attach it to an automation system that we should set up ourselves?

1 hour ago, psusi said:

It only acts to prevent you from assigning dupes with to high health and that does not make much sense IMO. May still work as expected (by Klei), no idea.

On 5/14/2020 at 7:50 PM, Goya37 said:

I've got a couple of dupes running around with moderate wounds. One is for example at 75% health. I've set my triage cot severity requirement to 80%, when I click on the bed I see that my dupe is eligible, but he never goes to lie in the bed on his own. There is a doctor with bedside manner available, but nobody ever uses the beds. Do I have to assign them manually every time myself ? (there is a lot of hatch attacking going on :-) ) or am I overlooking something, because I presume there must be something I can do that will make them use the triage cot beds on their own account ?! Is it maybe my toilet that is in there, but not working? That was something I did from years ago, place a toilet for the room buff, but I disabled it.

Which kind of errand it is? Might be one that all of your dupes have low priority on, you should check the priority list in the dupes errand tabs

Archived