so let's guess

Today is so beautiful!We have a very huge update,In the new announcement, the next month ’s update will be a smaller one, but it ’s certainly equally interesting.

So let's guess what it will be? Maybe someone will guess part of the correct answer XD

So far to me it feels like there’s been a noticeable pattern in the way they handle the updates, Character Refresh one month, Return Of them update the next. I do not know if that’s actually accurate though.

Personally I just enjoy whatever they give us each month & then eagerly await the next update afterwards. 

If I had to take a guess- May (my birth month by the way..) Will be another Character Refresh Which Character Refresh? I don’t know... and There’s too many for me to try and make a accurate prediction- But IF Klei is feeling generous they’ll port over Walani.

But not for Me or because its my birth month or anything >.> but realistically- Because The Sea is becoming more and more fleshed out with each Return Of Them Update, And Myself, Canis and plenty of others have been wanting her pretty much ever since WARLY was added to the game.

However if their Vignettes they keep adding to the game are any hint to go by- My money is on Maxwell, Why does he suddenly get new Vignettes? And why is his lovely assistant Charlie stalking everyone in some of the other newer Vignettes? It can’t just be pure coincidence can it?

But Ironically.. the thing I asked for most on these forums since boats had been added (a cool pirate looking boat themed mast) just happens to be the current loyalty reward drop. I love it, Love love LOVE IT! #Thanks Klei!  

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

到目前为止,感觉到他们处理更新的方式似乎很明显,一个月更新角色,下一个返回更新。我不知道这是否准确。

就我个人而言,我很喜欢他们每个月给我们的东西,然后急切地等待之后的下一次更新。 

如果我不得不猜测-五月(顺便说一句,我的出生月份。)将是另一个角色刷新哪个角色刷新?我不知道...而且我想尝试做出准确的预测的方法太多了,但如果克莱(Klei)感到很慷慨,他们将接管瓦拉尼(Walani)。

但是不适合我,也不是因为我的出生月份或其他任何原因>。>但实际上-因为每次《回归》更新时,海洋变得越来越充实,而我,坎尼斯和其他许多人一直都非常想要她因为WARLY已添加到游戏中。

但是,如果他们不断添加到游戏中的小插图,就没有任何提示-我的钱在麦克斯韦身上,为什么他突然得到新的小插图?为什么他可爱的助手查理会在其他一些较新的小插图中缠着所有人呢?不能只是纯粹的巧合吗?

但具有讽刺意味的是,自从增加了船只(以海盗船主题为主题的凉爽海盗船)以来,我在这些论坛上要求的最多的只是当前的忠诚度奖励下降。我爱它,爱爱爱它!#谢谢克莱!  

haha,At least for now it seems that the update is regular.One game content update One character refresh,I ’m just like you, no matter what Klei updates every month, whether it ’s a refresh or a new character, a game content update, or an event.I like everything they bring is very interesting.

I guess there will be a notice for new characters next month.Or there is a character refresh in May?who knows ?I am very excited.It ’s your birthday next month, just treat it as a birthday gift. XD

Im not really gonna make any guesses as to what's next until i hear what it will be called (Turn of tides, Salty Dog, ect.)

But what i AM hoping for in the future is either new boats.... or new fish / more uses for fish (ex trading to someone for more than just shell bells) Maybe for gems or empty bottles.

Archived