Cross Character Campaign

Have you ever wondered, what would happen if Sal takes an infiltration job in the Grout Bog? What would happen if Smith actually become useful and takes on Kashio? What would happen if Rook's defense is actually good? What would Sal look like in Rook's uniform? What would happen if Sal were to trade her non-existent lucky coin with Krog's at the Grout Bog?

Introducing: Cross Character Campaign, a mod that allows you to play any campaign with any character.

Side effects include: having paradoxical conversations with npcs, having the shovel become one of the best weapons in the game to one of the worst weapon in the game, premature baldness, or crashing the game. Ask your doctor if Cross Character Campaign is the right mod for you. Or don't, because it's not the doctors' job.

Play Cross Character Campaign today!

image.thumb.png.17a0868b1564d4107832e141cd3aa81d.png

Rage league....jesus christ on a trojan bicycle riding through polish Lithuania on a sweltering Tuesday morning...

You are a pioneer, creating one of the first public mods for this game still in alpha.

The quarantine pushes people to heights, so long as it can be done in your house.

image.thumb.png.110eede589e161323e807ac6b54d8e83.png

I feel like it's unfair for rook to play sal's campaign without the ability to improve his coin, so I added coins as a potential graft reward. I think the coins have the same weightings as the other grafts, but given there's only a few of them, you might not see them as often. Probably does nothing for sal, but i haven't tested.

Maybe does something for smith, because he has a coin graft slot for some reason.

Don't worry about the fact that it says "battle graft" underneath the coin. It's totally normal.

image.thumb.png.e59328d5fb3269af7aa383d013da84ce.png

A small update to the mod that just went public. You can enable a new modifier when playing as Rook called "Rewardable Coins". It allows coin grafts to show up as generic graft rewards. Also I updated the UI so that it doesn't say it's a battle graft anymore, and it has the correct color as well.

Good thing this thread is not archived yet.

Because of the latest experimental update, my code didn't work, so I have to fix it.

It should still be backward compatible.

Also, I changed the "Japanese" "localization" to Simplified Chinese localization, because chinese exist in the game now. Also added Traditional Chinese localization because why not.

Archived