[Game Update] - 405306

• Developer

Bug Fixes:

• Clean Sweeper now burns like it’s constituent parts, the Living Log.
  • Fixed various invisible items and crashes after using Clean Sweeper.
  • Added Malbatross Figure Sketch to the Malbatross’s loot table 
  • Added the Crab King Figure Sketch to the Crab King’s loot table
  • Fixed some bugs when the cranking or boat in the crab king battle are destroyed.

View full update

• Like 8
  • Thanks 9

I only have one question, how come you guys provide a link to these that read view full update.. but when I click on that I’ve already read the full update? 

Lol other than that, I am amazed at how insanely fast you get these updates going Wow :) 

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Like 1

• Developer

Ha ha ha, yeah ;) The system on the forum is setup to handle more complicated updates. If we had a really big update, we could put a blurb about it at the top, and then have the crunchy details in a section below that you'd only see if you clicked through. But updates like this are just a couple notes long, so we just put it up front.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

I love the beta so far, i really want to see more uses for shells though, i hope you change them so they can stack, they clutter your inventory quickly.

Also it would be nice if you can use them to make a gramaphone that plays certain music if you insert boss sketches.

Edited by Nickolai
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 4/18/2020 at 3:19 AM, Jason said:

Bug Fixes:

• Clean Sweeper now burns like it’s constituent parts, the Living Log.
  • Fixed various invisible items and crashes after using Clean Sweeper.
  • Added Malbatross Figure Sketch to the Malbatross’s loot table 
  • Added the Crab King Figure Sketch to the Crab King’s loot table
  • Fixed some bugs when the cranking or boat in the crab king battle are destroyed.

View full update

Hello @Jason, thank you for all of these updates.

Few things:

Pearl looks like she is bugged. Her buying tab disappeared, she keeps asking for Flower Salad when i already gave her, and even trying to give her more doesn't work, she says it makes her sad. (Retrofit World)

As for the statues, any hope of us getting statues for the AnR bosses? This new ones look awesome!

Best Regards,

Glermz.

Edit: Did everything in a new World, got the pearl no problem. Still having same issue after repeating everything in my Old World. She is still stuck in the trash and i think that is being the problem. Also i still don't have her tab unless i free_crafting()

Edit2: After a lot of testing, she seems to always break at the 8th quest (no matter the order) when she goes "I added more stuff to the shop" her tab disapears, and nothing seems to work after that even if you complete, she keeps asking for stuff you did already.
image.thumb.png.7cabfe0282051da6823adaf6b17796ab.png

Edited by GLERMZ
  • Like 6

47 minutes ago, Charesque said:

Did you know that Marble statues already exist? 

Not when I tried to make them last they didn’t lol. I’m also playing on Console though.. so maybe there’s a mod for that on PC or it’s something that slipped through the cracks for Console update OR I simply haven’t tried to make one in Awhile.. and it’s something that wasn’t detailed in recent patch notes.

any of those are possibilities but- the ones I want to make look like THIS-  If the Statue is not made of Blue & White lines of stone like THIS... then I repeat last question:

Marble Statues When?

(But I shall now go load up my game and see if I can craft Blue and White Marble Stone Statue just to see if it’s something I missed Thanks!)

153D70C3-BFC9-4AFA-8168-5EA4738AB185.png

Edit- I just Checked and you CAN make Marble Statues, But they are only Bright White and Ugly... I want them to have those Blue lines flowing through it like in the Photo Above..

Maybe have Marble Statue and Refined/Polished Marble Statue?

Me Wants Pretty Mixed Blue & White One!! Thanks <3

Edited by Mike23Ua

A 4th Material for Statues like a nice orange Thulecite would be amazing as well. I really hope they do expand on Sculptures again because they just look great. Also since Moose Gooses Statue takes Down Feathers to craft shouldn't Malbatrosses Statue do the same with his feathers.

• Like 3