So now the devs have included a item that can change skin by whim but with the design of a broom, I was certain it was going to be a auto-stocker.

Perhaps in the future we can have a better broom that sweeps areas around that helps people who have to deal with bosses like the bearger. Yes, there's the lazy Forager but what about areas that have mass destruction but not having to hold the items to clean up?

2 minutes ago, joker177 said:

It is a very good habit to keep clean and tidy. 

Like I said, a lazy forager puts stuff in your pocket but I want to organize without putting them in my inventory. I'm sure a lot of players would love this so they can speed their gameplay for the more important mechanics in the game.

56 minutes ago, minespatch said:

So now the devs have included a item that can change skin by whim but with the design of a broom, I was certain it was going to be a auto-stocker.

Perhaps in the future we can have a better broom that sweeps areas around that helps people who have to deal with bosses like the bearger. Yes, there's the lazy Forager but what about areas that have mass destruction but not having to hold the items to clean up?

What about using a lureplant?

I feel like people dont use lureplant quite enough, you can use them to quickly harvest a bunch of items and then attack the bulb to get them! The bulb only fully digests and item every minute or so so it shouldnt take away too many of your time.

Archived