We can do music now, try this out

So I've been trying the new features from She Sells Sea Shells (SSSS Update) and I guess you've probably noticed this new thing called Shell Bells...

If not or if you want more details, I'd tell you what you need to know about them !

First... there's three different Shell Bells (yeah there's 9 on this image because they have 3 alternative looks)

shells(3).png.14717fb7894f6d06abd272316ac20a19.png

You can interact with those shells when they're on ground by approaching them !

Spoiler

is_this_a_wilson_reference.jpg.89a79d1f60c74a7cc13a8b71551561e5.jpg

sorry... that was an easy one

Getting close to the Shell Bells will make a sound, the 3 shells have unique octaves and you can hit them (right click) to change the note.

They can also be hammered to... destroy it and have a little surprise.

So now you have 2 questions depending of your situation : "EPIC, how can I get those ?" or : "What am I supposed to do with this ? :confused:"

Well... Finding your first Shell Bell will require some exploration, if you don't want to be spoiled : just look at the ocean and you will eventually see something interesting. For the others...

Spoiler

Look for the Hermit Crab island (Reveal its location with a message in a bottle or luck),

you will have many Shell Bells on the beach and more by trading your bottles with her or collecting the junks around the island with something you'll unlock in the Nautical Tab from the Hermit's trades (by being nice to her)

But if you don't know what do to with that, may I interest you in a demonstration of their power :

You can also try by yourself with the command c_guitartab() in the console.

I hope the community will be inspired to recreate cool songs or original tracks and maybe share tutorials to other players.

This is definitively something I didn't expected to see on the game, but it's a welcomed tool that will open new horizons to our creations. I like that. :wilson_dorky:

6 minutes ago, bruhmoment23 said:

I imagine Hell's invasion troops close to some Argent Gate waiting to rain over Mars in flaming droves; and a lonely, bored Revenant in a corner beside some pillars woops up that silly trumpet, beginning to sing said song. Full of passion in his corner, dancing around a pillar while other demons start noticing the funny cacophony. Funny for us maybe, because at some point a grunting Hell Guard punches our unconventionally joyful Revenant right in the skull-face, making it swallow the trumpet - to the growing dismay of surrounding Hell denizens, as poor Revenant's choking sounds now spew all-over in so-much-more annoying gargled squeaky "trumpeteering".

Gold madness :black_eyed:

2 hours ago, Neutral_Steve said:

MEGALOVANIA, NOW.

2 minutes ago, Swag Master69 said:

I did the begining of Megalovania by hand, then I was informed that there's a command to place shells automatically

that would have been nice to know 

Why is this always the first thing people go to whenever a musical feature is added into any game?

7 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Why is this always the first thing people go to whenever a musical feature is added into any game?

I don't know I just like to do the first four notes of megalovania in Minecraft.

Archived