Wendy Rework ETA on the 19th?

I'm aware that the Wendy Rework/Revamp update will go live tomorrow. But my question is if anyone know what time of day we can expect it to occur? I'm not familiar enough with DST or KE and their content to know if they do updates at consistent and predictable times or not. Any ideas?

8 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

Updates usually drop around 10am PST, so we can probably expect this one to be the same.

Is this the first time outside of the limited time Wintersfeast that consoles and pc got a major update at the same exact time? :D 

47 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Is this the first time outside of the limited time Wintersfeast that consoles and pc got a major update at the same exact time? :D 

Nope, for the last year and a half, klei has done an amazing suport to console updates and it really came down to the better. Console conditions are really better then they used to be trust me haha. With really few hiccups here and there, updates have been perfectly on time with all the other platforms.

5 minutes ago, Captain_Rage said:

It would also be dandy to know when the Year of the Carrat will come to an end because I was planning on using the Trade INN just before that.

Best to do it know. I'm 100% sure that When the Wendy update comes, Year of the Carrat will end.

Oh, actually, you are right. There is no need to hold back at using the Trade INN. The potential problem in the last grand events was that you could get items from chests and unravel any duplicates to spools, and use them to weave said items, so it would be best to hold on until the end in order to get duplicates of the items you had already woven - this got messy when the event got extended unexpectedly.

But you have a valid point that Lunar seasonal event items are neither being able to be woven, nor appear in chests, so I should use the Trade INN right away (my luck so far has included a Tied Trapper Hat that I was missing, from a daily drop, weeeeee).

And yes, I am excited for the Wendy update and especially the Pipspooks look cute. :D  Klei seems to have address the problems that was my biggest gripe with Abigail (being way too chaotic to control and getting into messy situations). Can't wait for the changes to go live!

12 hours ago, BioFrequency said:

I'm aware that the Wendy Rework/Revamp update will go live tomorrow. But my question is if anyone know what time of day we can expect it to occur? I'm not familiar enough with DST or KE and their content to know if they do updates at consistent and predictable times or not. Any ideas?

12 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

Updates usually drop around 10am PDT, so we can probably expect this one to be the same.

The Steam store doesn't refresh until 10 AM Pacific time, which is why we never get updates earlier than that. Also Canada's currently in daylight savings time so that might throw a wrench into people's time tables. At minimum it's another 4 hours. At maximum it's delayed 2 weeks because the dev's work computers got infected with COVID-19. :wilson_ecstatic:

Archived