Old Skins from the gorge

I was looking around online at a few places and saw https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/64924-all-released-skins-as-of-now/. Then got to thinking. What happened to the skins for the Forge and the Gorge. I had forgotten they where there. Yes we can still use the prize skins like "The Gladiator" but not "The Challenger " skins. Same with the Culinarians too. Why is this? I included a picture from Reddit to show off one of the characters looks.

Don't starve gorge.jpg

Yeah, i was hoping we would get some of the Culinarian clothing as common or classy items. There were some good designs and it's a shame they went to waste.
And other than that - you can't be a proper Warly player if you don't have a proper chef apron!

Yes, please! I'd pay to get the culinarian attire as a distinguished body piece, and if they included all the different variants (each culinarian character skin had a different color palette.) that'd be super neat.

37 minutes ago, Charesque said:

you can't be a proper Warly player if you don't have a proper chef apron!

Agreed. It just feels wrong not having a chef uniform, or even an apron for warly. I'm hoping he gets a GoH skin (as well as a chef's hat skin) that fixes this major issue.

I see the forge skin on Maxwell had no hood. That would have a different feel to it too. I myself only played the gorge.

Why a chef hat? Is that not his pack for carrying food around?

1 hour ago, Sinister_Fang said:

It always felt odd that it was used as a backpack. It's just not the same feeling. 

How about as a top hat skin? I could see a big puffy chef's hat being tall enough to match the top hat. :D

I'm not so big fan of these skins. They were make for event as free for all limited time skins and were small redesign version of normal looking. But I'm huge fan of chef skin for Warly or pack of few skins with culinary theme.

Spoiler

But if you want to make fake chef suit - here you have my ideas. I think they look well, not the best but also not the worst.

image.thumb.png.78466fea690cec59c0798e4bcca6c6f3.pngimage.thumb.png.55cb555c4854c30fdd1368753f511382.png

4 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Agreed. It just feels wrong not having a chef uniform, or even an apron for warly. I'm hoping he gets a GoH skin (as well as a chef's hat skin) that fixes this major issue.

I'm loving every word of this conversation

Archived