How would you "fix" the lunar island?

I think we'll turn crazy soon. 

I would like to say: "Hey! Why do you want to fix something not finished ?". It could be simple as it is, it's just the beginning. Or at least, it's not the end.

I'm afraid if the next update will only concern a character rework. I guess that beta branche will restart too with RoT content, it would be good. Good and awful, because it will be one part, and some people will always judge that part out of the entire thing.(poor english, hope you'll understand).

We need some good healing news potions. The sanity is close to 30, Klei... Some people starts seeing shadows and they don't want to go for glass cutters. I have a full chest but not enough for everyone. I've got a lot of lunar flowers in a bundle but I need a full moon.

I would like to see few options. More contents on that biome. A boss. More crafting. Maybe the only place for a new cave entrance, and new cave biome. Maybe a kind of shelter, like cave is a shelter for summer days. What if we have an insanity weather, or storm? (hello bone helmet). Moon biome could be a safe place, and guess what ? It would be the time for a forced boss fight, because there's no place for everyone. Glass cutter would be, of course, the best weapon against him. PERFECT.   

As I'm dreaming, I'll be patient. 

18 minutes ago, Cosheeta said:

Hohoho, dude. Do I absolutely love the sound of that. As long as it's a rare once a year and a quarter cycle thing with maybe a day's worth of warning before?

So much of my approval

In state, it would be a very good reason to go spend some days on the moon biome. Plus all the preparations for a good base. As this insanity storm would be cause by the legendary moon biome boss, we'd have a forced fight. Unless you've beat the fuelweaver, as you could be "safe" with the bone helmet. But it would be real nightmares on main biomes. Npc with red eyes, so not only shadows but some kind of madness, touching all the livings. 

11 hours ago, Moonatik said:

In state, it would be a very good reason to go spend some days on the moon biome. Plus all the preparations for a good base. As this insanity storm would be cause by the legendary moon biome boss, we'd have a forced fight. Unless you've beat the fuelweaver, as you could be "safe" with the bone helmet. But it would be real nightmares on main biomes. Npc with red eyes, so not only shadows but some kind of madness, touching all the livings. 

Honestly that sounds like Antlion 2.0, which quite a few players already find annoying. Or I guess dry season in Shipwrecked or the Aporkalypse in Hamlet, but those were designed into the DLC from the start at least. Point being, if you haven't found the lunar island by that point you're going to suffer big-time.

24 minutes ago, CameoAppearance said:

Honestly that sounds like Antlion 2.0, which quite a few players already find annoying. Or I guess dry season in Shipwrecked or the Aporkalypse in Hamlet, but those were designed into the DLC from the start at least. Point being, if you haven't found the lunar island by that point you're going to suffer big-time.

Well, it doesn't have to be violent, or violent as the summer is. Few days where sanity is just very low. I don't know.

But I didn't see it as the aporkalypse. 

You could summon that lunar boss who would start that insanity storm, just as you decide when you fight the fuelweaver. There's so much possibilities. And as I'm not for a separate hard mode, I like to imagine violent moments which could please many players. 

Insanity storm would let you always between 0 and 30, whatever you wear. So few shadows as we have for now is not that terrible. It could happen somewhere on year 2, so 1 year to find the island could be good enough.

Archived