Bearger is male

14 minutes ago, Rinkusan said:

I know this entire thread is supposed to be a joke, but when people are meme-ing  the same joke over and over, I can't help but feel like there's some serious message being communicated. 

Yeah that's kinda how "Funny jokes" work. Sure the creator maybe was joking to make a funny meme (Which is what the Maxwell Memes page is for) But there are people who genuinely spread there opinion (Which should be fine...) Except that it always turns into a massive latest?cb=20121216141435 fest....

So yeah, please refrain from these types of posts. Unless it's on the Maxwell Memes as a joke like the creators. (Also make sure it isn't offensive)

Examples: (Good)

• Wes is obviously female because he is stinkyyyyy XD
  • Wurt to cute for anything, Wurt is on another level.
  • Those Beefalos OBVIOUSLY don't have a gender because.....

Walani: Water BeefaloWater Beefalo (normal, follower, and sleeping)- "You smell like wet hair."

Examples: (Bad)

• THIS PERSON  IS _____ GENDER BECAUSE OF ______ REASON!!!! YOU ARE WRONG, INCONSIDERATE, AND A PIECE OF SH-

You get it....

Just something stupid and harmless. Not entire discussions. Now please take this into consideration learn from MY mistakes and don't continue this thread. I'm glad a moderator shut down the other one. just.....

LET IT DIE

-------------------------

Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk! (Seriously let it die)

Also, I'm not saying don't discuss it, if you want sure just don't get it out of control. If it starts to, just PM them and talk away from the forum

27 minutes ago, GetRektKids said:

I'm glad a moderator shut down the other one. just.....

LET IT DIE

In fact a moderator should do the same with this one, point was crossed - aka "Peeps stop clogging forums with nonsense, the delirium in it is of this level of stup...". We had a laugh, and that's it. Still, as I've pointed before, moderators seem to be in "ZzzZzzzz" mode this time of the year.

Also one can take all these tolololol-posts as a sign of impatience regarding Next 2020 Roadmap and the fact most RoT content is optional, without real impact to general game-play, no new reworks related to characters etc.

1 hour ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

In fact a moderator should do the same with this one, point was crossed - aka "Peeps stop clogging forums with nonsense, the delirium in it is of this level of stup...". We had a laugh, and that's it. Still, as I've pointed before, moderators seem to be in "ZzzZzzzz" mode this time of the year.

Also one can take all these tolololol-posts as a sign of impatience regarding Next 2020 Roadmap and the fact most RoT content is optional, without real impact to general game-play, no new reworks related to characters etc.

If you see posts in the wrong section. Report them. If you see forums against the rules, report them. Thanks. 

Also - I am planning on posting the roadmap today. But unfortunately I am in the middle of cleaning up and passing out warnings for junk like this thread....

Archived