Broken Clockworks blue gem drop

Broken Clockworks blue gem drop  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Broken clockworks after hammering can drop all gems expect blue one. Should this fixed?

• Yes (let's drop blue)
    • No (no drop blue)

Yeah people before me basically summarized what I think.  Blue gems are the most common (or one of the most common) gems in the game, especially compared to how few things they are used in.  If they dropped from clockworks they would be overabundant and lessen the chances of good loot dropping, making ruins more tedious.  If it was up to me I would make it so red gems didn't drop either, since all the other ones either come from the ruins statues or drop from clockwork bishops (purple gem cough cough).

5 hours ago, Misa22 said:

See it this way: if there was blue gem drop, it would mean less chance to get a good gem, so it is fine by me.

That’s not true at all. All of the gems have a 5% chance of dropping separately, with the exception being red at 25%. It’s how you can get multiples of the “good” gems.

As for a blue gem drop, I honestly would like to see one. A lot of people say it will create more of a mess, but in all honesty I am don’t see that being the case. At worst you get a new drop 25% of the time that a moleworm can take and an earthquake can break already, and moleworms are exceptional for clearing most ruins drops that are not nightmare fuel which people probably want anyways.

Archived