Idea: Don't Starve Soundtrack update and Loyal Skin

Hamlet isn't part of DST, no need for Hamlet's sound track to be included in it.
I think there is a soundtrack for Hamlet with uh, Hamlet. If not, it's on Youtube.

Our Loyalty skin for Hamlet was receiving Wormwood for free in DST.

2 hours ago, -Variant said:

Hamlet isn't part of DST, no need for Hamlet's sound track to be included in it.
I think there is a soundtrack for Hamlet with uh, Hamlet. If not, it's on Youtube.

Our Loyalty skin for Hamlet was receiving Wormwood for free in DST.

I think you missed the point. What OP was trying to say is suggesting to have a loyal skin in DST for owning soundtrack DLC for singleplayer (like how you get mini monument for RoG, pirate birdcage for SW and Wormwood for HAM)

I don't own the soundtrack DLC, so I don't know if it has Hamlet OST in it. If it really doesn't, that's kinda lame.

I own the Don't Starve soundtrack DLC. It does not currently include Hamlet music. It would be great if they would add it in. And also it would be cool if it gave out a special skin for DST. But just the inclusion of the Hamlet music would make me happy.

4 hours ago, -Variant said:

The official soundtrack is always different from the ripped tracks on Youtube in some ways, though.
- Every track is available in both MP3 and FLAC formats.
- Track with filters over them (like Hoedown and Ragtime's vinyl filters) have those filters removed.
- There are bonus tracks like Creepy Forest, DR Style, and the RoG trailer theme. Gamerips can't have anything except what's in the game, which means the amazing Hamlet trailer tracks aren't available without sound effects.
If anyone is just interested in that gamerip, though, I've got a playlist with what should be all the tracks from closed beta to the present.

9 hours ago, -Variant said:

It includes SW's soundtracks tho, so why not Hamlet's as well? (Or just for the sake of logic, why SW?)

I like OP's suggestion, a loyal skin for owning the music would be cool. And a pan flute skin would be even cooler.

Archived