Could skins showing... "skin" match their survivors pigment

Ok, so this might be a little hard to explain but, usually I like to use skins from other characters when customizing them (like for example I use Warly's trawler jacket for Wilson) but sometimes it gets really distracting and sometimes it even kills the mood of the outfit when it has a different pigment or color then the actual character. I picked two examples of warly wearing gloveless hand skins and sorry for my window messing up the view on my tv I cant fix that... ;-;

20200101_111147.thumb.jpg.9d450e9c7bf00e66ef68a644487ff439.jpg

20200101_111137.thumb.jpg.13c3533629347c07c835bbddc3327f0d.jpg

Spoiler

20200101_111437.thumb.jpg.7a73cc8a0c4db8136012dbca563aae99.jpg

I thought of showing the trawler's pants since it has a dark tone as well but the picture I've taken sort of doesn't really show much so since the photo is badly lit but, you might already see my point.

It's sort of off putting for me when I customize my survivors and it looks more like he's wearing actual gloves then say hand skins without  them. My only thing I could possibly ask would be to maybe for certain items perhaps one that significantly shows off skin like fingers, shorts that reveal legs, and ect. Perhaps you could have a set color of pigment for them and match their skin color?

I also want this. It's a very small detail but when you are looking at your character all the time you start to notice it. It might be hard to implement now but maybe when making the colors of a skin, some parts of it can have "dynamic color" in the part where the skin is, which changes based on the character. This is helpful for not only Warly, but also the new characters since none of them are human and the white skin doesn't match.

I understand that solid skintone patches are the easiest way to do it with torso skins that are more revealing than most characters' underwear (like the low necklines of Woodie and Wigfrid's Verdant skins, or the midriff on Willow's Magmatic skin, for instance) but it would definitely be nice to have more skins use transparency for bare hands, bare arms, and bare legs.

6 hours ago, Dr. Safety said:

I also want this. It's a very small detail but when you are looking at your character all the time you start to notice it. It might be hard to implement now but maybe when making the colors of a skin, some parts of it can have "dynamic color" in the part where the skin is, which changes based on the character. This is helpful for not only Warly, but also the new characters since none of them are human and the white skin doesn't match.

Yes, Thank you! you perfectly explained the point I was trying to give! I used warly as an example since you could see the problem easier with him.

Archived