My ultimate question for Klei

10 hours ago, NormalPinkerton said:

If Glommer didn't want to die, he wouldn't be so good for farming krampus.

Dang,nice point,but we all know that woke,epic,indestructible,intelligent,elegant,kind,proud,polite,victorious,wonderful,anti-drugs,splendid and talented chads only gets a Krampus sack as bonus loot when killing enraged Klaus for his completly rare and super epic charcoal.

5 hours ago, Lammarr said:

Dang,nice point,but we all know that woke,epic,indestructible,intelligent,elegant,kind,proud,polite,victorious,wonderful,anti-drugs,splendid and talented chads only gets Krampus sacks as bonus when killing Klaus for his completly rare and super epic charcoal.

Ok, ok, you got me, but, did you know that, in fact, killing glommer gives you his wings, which makes you a spicy factual gangster thad ultimate life form gamer orange juice drinker gentleman tetrasphere bro with cool hair and it helps you attain heaven? Yeah, I thought so.

Don't read this if you don't want to have Glommer permanently ruined

Spoiler

I was only nine years old. I loved Glommer so much, I had all the merchandise and games. I'd pray to Glommer every night before I go to bed, thanking for the life I've been given. "Glommer is love", I would say, "Glommer is life". Edgy rick hears me and calls me a noob. I knew he was just jealous for my devotion of Glommer. I called him a Wigfrid main. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me. It's Glommer. I'm so happy. He buzzes in my ear, "Bzzz". I grab him with my powerful wendy hands, and put him near myself. Glommer flies further away from me and my eyes start to water. I can see Glommer start make his potent goop. He buzzes a mighty buzz, as he fills my room with his goop. Edgy rick walks in. Glommer looks him straight in the eye, and buzzes, "Bzzz". Glommer leaves through my window. Glommer is love. Glommer is life.

48 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Don't read this if you don't want to have Glommer permanently ruined

Reveal hidden contents

I was only nine years old. I loved Glommer so much, I had all the merchandise and games. I'd pray to Glommer every night before I go to bed, thanking for the life I've been given. "Glommer is love", I would say, "Glommer is life". Edgy rick hears me and calls me a noob. I knew he was just jealous for my devotion of Glommer. I called him a Wigfrid main. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me. It's Glommer. I'm so happy. He buzzes in my ear, "Bzzz". I grab him with my powerful wendy hands, and put him near myself. Glommer flies further away from me and my eyes start to water. I can see Glommer start make his potent goop. He buzzes a mighty buzz, as he fills my room with his goop. Edgy rick walks in. Glommer looks him straight in the eye, and buzzes, "Bzzz". Glommer leaves through my window. Glommer is love. Glommer is life.

this reads like a 9 yr old fanfic that was set on fire

Archived