Is every cosmetic item obtainable?

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

I am the same. The only ones that fit are Don't starve and Jack Skellington. I got Xibalba from Book of Life since his funko was so different from the others.

The fortnite peely Funko pop, it looks absolutely nothing like a funko pop

Advanced issue found

Spoiler

fdwadsad.thumb.jpg.a007ab4f98ee5d4447427a5218d7fcb8.jpg

On 1/18/2020 at 11:19 PM, Mike23Ua said:

The sad part is that all the stores around my area are a good drive away, and all the places that used to carry toys like this, KB Toys, Toys’R’Us, RadioShack, all the Malls.. everything has gone out of Business and Shut down. Gamestop carries (or used to carry) them- but even with that I’ve only seen them carry them for only like

Well, I searched for Don't Starve Funko Pops in various gaming, electronic and comic stores in six different capital cities around Europe with no luck. I doubt they ever came to the stores in this side of the planet. Not to advertise a multimillionaire company in an online forum here but Amazon is really a great and reliable way to get them, they even paid for the customs expanses of my Wendy Pop when it was stuck in customs for some reason.

The sad thing here is that if the figures weren't much successful in attaining a global physical presence, it is unlikely that Funko company will be enthusiastic to make a second wave of DST figurines, which is quite a bummer

I agree.  Sometimes I see those Funco Pop figures at my local Best Buy or Hot Topic in a mall.  it's rare.  Personally I don't like like the premise of those collectible figures.  I always thought they would eventually die out like the Beanie Baby fad did long ago.  Nevertheless they persevere somehow.  Yeah, the Don't Starve figurines would probably be never found in a local shop.  I even went to one of those pop-culture collector warehouses (Frank & Sons).  I don't believe I saw one there either.

Kind of happy I got all the plushies about a year and half ago.  Minus the original Chester because I could not afford him back then.  However I did get both the Calico and Blue Cotton Candy Chesters.  It is nice that I can share most of the in game items with other people after I make them.  However most people don't notice I have them when I do make them.  Minus the Calico Chester chest sometimes.

dststuff.thumb.JPG.da2fd93aee1444a51d410fd1f7edce30.JPG

I do wonder if this is the end of the line with these toys now.  If they are too expensive to produce over trying to sell them?  I guess even the proof of purchase in game items did not help much.  Only for the fans of the game.

3 hours ago, Sindex said:

Yeah, the Don't Starve figurines would probably be never found in a local shop.  I even went to one of those pop-culture collector warehouses (Frank & Sons).  I don't believe I saw one there either.

I found them in a local shop! But that was a year ago when they were brand new.

Archived