Rework?

Klei initially said every month they'd rework a character, but it was made clear with Winona, Willow, Warly and Woodie that they (for the better) delayed this process to every two months. We should be getting one very soon if they want to maintain that schedule. I think it will be delayed, as they probably have been busy with Winters Feast, the RoT updates and the last character that should be coming in December. Maybe we'll get a rework next month along with the other things. 

Hoping it's for Maxwell, Wolfgang or WX.

21 minutes ago, NormalPinkerton said:

I wish it would be someone from the trio though.

I'm interested in how that's going to go when they get that far.
If they manage to rework Wolfgang in an actually noticeable way without bringing a riot to their doorstep, I'll be genuinely impressed.

1 hour ago, Gourmand said:

Maxwell

Why?

25 minutes ago, NormalPinkerton said:

Probably going to be Wendy, I wish it would be someone from the trio though.

Yep, i've realized that it either HAS to be wendy only wx78 can really take the spot of being reworked

It would make the most sense to rework from worst to best, so you don't end up over nerfing the stronger characters in relation to where the weaker ones end up post rework, so I imagine the power trio will be closer to the end, though perhaps Maxwell might be last since his animated short has the highest potential for major lore reveals imo.

Archived