• other
  2. 2. why do you rollback?

• because i die
    • because i did something wrong
    • because something really unfair happened
    • because of greifers
    • i dont know / i dont want to answer
    • other (comment)
    • because me and my teammates where about to pick characters, and then someone enters the world before we agreed on which characters to be
    • i dont rollback

Maybe those people were "only professional" ..Long-Autumn-ers?! People very adept at... long Autumns? :p

Also being hit 2x times by falling Moleworms during earthquakes... golden epic, heh. Still avoidable, but golden.

Regarding Moleworms, I remember an incident from quite some time ago out of the "Nature trolling ye" diamond-class: was doing my Cave random mojo in one of my Ruins base when the Worms barfing-gurgle "fangy food delivery" alert started playing. 5 of them suckers spawned eagerly coming to chew me lil hind. No biggie, I've gathered them all in a mini-herd-of-death for kiting and proceeded to rhythmically mush them, 1-at-a-time. As I was kiting them "like a b0$$", no care in the world - "POP! goes the weasel" aka a wicked Moleworm jumps right in my kiting path when I was about to back from the 5-Worms' CHOMP-of-Doom. Have I mentioned I wasn't wearing any armor cause I over-confidently imagined steel cojones between my character's legs?! Thus you can figure out how my conspiring-Moleworm tripping ended. Yep, Depths Worms and Moleworms - best combination! And yes, after I've revived via Amu and kinkly spanked the life out of all those Depth's overgrown strings, I've proverbially "eaten alive" the damn trololol Mole - aka munched its jumping-out-of-body morsel without a second roasting thought. Random "madnessu" adventure at its finest!

22 hours ago, GetRektKids said:

Moleworms

MOLEWORMS

MOLEWORMS

This is actually a solid/real representation of my mind after the incident.

Spoiler

The worst part about the situation is :

The freaking moleworm ate my rocks after falling ;-;

1 hour ago, Bernado1 said:

Hide contents

MThe worst part about the situation is :

The freaking moleworm ate my rocks after falling ;-;

Moleworm #1: Lol what a loser

Moleworm #2: Hold that thought Jerry this man has   R O C K S

*MUNCHING NOISES INTENSIFIES*

image.png.538a112c897365bfeee5841116ab0246.png

*This art is not mine*

whenever i host i normally am just ducking around with commands. i never really rollback.. i just regenerate the world. when i played pub servers tho .. yeah not really much change.. rollbacks were rare, also i was in favor of some of the rollbacks from one of the servers because one time there was a greifer that burned base in summer and i JUST gotten the oasis recipes. i ended up getting them in the end luckily. another time someone died and lost a bunch of salt they had collected and it got deleted or something and i’m pretty sure they weren’t renewable at the time (they still might not be now.

thanks to anyone who for some reason read all of this i guess.

enjoy the rest of your day... or night..

Archived