Every problem I've had with Wurt so far

Should probably have mentioned that for Wurt being able to trade with the pig king, in terms of getting gold, I'm (somewhat) fine with that. I am not fine with 2 things however, and that is Wurt not being able to obtain the figure sketch pieces via trading the Rook, Bishop, and Knight trinkets to the Pig King, and Wurt not being able to have some sort of method of Trick or Treating since Wurt literally came during Hallowed Nights. Obviously these two things can be fixed by implementing them into the Merm King in some way, or just straight up letting the Pig King trade with Wurt.

8 hours ago, Pooping_Pete said:

Should probably have mentioned that for Wurt being able to trade with the pig king, in terms of getting gold, I'm (somewhat) fine with that. I am not fine with 2 things however, and that is Wurt not being able to obtain the figure sketch pieces via trading the Rook, Bishop, and Knight trinkets to the Pig King, and Wurt not being able to have some sort of method of Trick or Treating since Wurt literally came during Hallowed Nights. Obviously these two things can be fixed by implementing them into the Merm King in some way, or just straight up letting the Pig King trade with Wurt.

This was probably an oversight, these 2 things definitely should be added to the Merm king for her to have access to them. If there is any yet, make a suggestions post about this, as it would be nice that they fixed it before Hallowed nights ends.

Archived