Chlorine production - doesnt exist

I`m sure alot of players have noticed this.
There are a couple of unique uses for chlorine but we have no real way to produce chlorine.
If you are unlucky and do not have a chlorine vent or geyser, then you are severly limited in your chlorine use.

To fertilize a single Gas Grass plant you need 3 Rust Deoxidizers running almost constantly, thats ridiculous.

Suggestions (one or all):

1. Add one more hatch variant which eats Rust, Salt, Sulfur and/or other unused elements and then poops bleach stone.
2. Increase the chlorine production of the Rust deoxidizer and decrease the oxygen. 450 g/s oxy 150 g/s Chlorine
3. Add 1 more recipe to the rock crusher. Crush Balm Lily flowers into bleachstone.
4. Have Gassy Moos fart chlorine, not natural gas. If I`ve got my rockets up advanced enough to retrieve Gassy Moo`s, then I dont need extra power.

The rust biome always seemed unfinished. Could definetly host a critter producing chlorine, like some sort of reverse dasha saltvine.

Maybe gassy moos should have different morphs. Like one producing chlorine, producing more than the grass uses so you can sustain it.

My slime grower does produce a little amount of chlorine.

It is part of the Super building extension

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1828749

However it feels a little unrealistic.

I extend the superbuildingextension always a little with recipes.

Maybe you could make suggestions what kind of building should emit chlorine.

I might do this:

3. Add 1 more recipe to the rock crusher. Crush Balm Lily flowers into bleachstone. (please specify the recipes with exact amounts of items and quantity in a way it is balanced)

I think about adding an auto rock crusher anyway maybe i add it then too.

Archived