Hold up... (Theory on moonrockPengulls)

So... if a Horror hound comes from a recently deceased hound brought back to life, and we can probably assume that the moonrock pengulls have the same backstory since the pengulls would probably very well not survive a sudden change in their body that the mutation causes, Does that mean the fact that the deep depths of the constant's ocean are filled with dead or starved pengulls that ressurect on the lunar island giving a reason why there extremely hostile the moment they spawn?20191018_141252.jpg.2ed2249ca3b506a6409c4d27b54aaac1.jpg

Spoiler

This Is a way to help explain my theory/point...(sorry it's a really bad picture, I dont have any more paper to do this on)20191018_135705.thumb.jpg.2e728b3ffa33ab4fa12aaafd8071d5c1.jpg

29 minutes ago, Superwolfkid said:

So... if a Horror hound comes from a recently deceased hound brought back to life, and we can probably assume that the moonrock pengulls have the same backstory

Horror hound are only zobies but lunar penguins are ice/penguin hybrid.

But theory is really nice

13 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

half eaten corpses

Maybe Malbatros ate them

36 minutes ago, maciu67 said:

Horror hound are only zobies but lunar penguins are ice/penguin hybrid.

But theory is really nice

Maybe Malbatros ate them

But the Malbatross only eats fish from the surface, only going down underwater whenever it wants to feed.

Plus, like I said earlier The pengulls bones and organs gets inverted out of its skin even causing areas around its eyes to bleed (that blood is from the outside of the "ice skin"and is definitely bleeding, as it appears to look as its dripping.)Moonrock_Pengull.png.2addb379e5e2fbdace40dbc1d0b895be.pngother mutations just change morphs and mixes the animals. But there is no way an animal would have just had its bones turned inside out having their skin replaced with ice and still be perfectly functioning as normal.(heck possibly would have disabled the poor mutant)

56 minutes ago, Superwolfkid said:

But there is no way an animal would have just had its bones turned inside out having their skin replaced with ice and still be perfectly functioning as normal.

I hadn't considered their skin mutated into ice. I saw it as their skin and muscles either were eaten or had decomposed. The lack of fat for insulation let the remains freeze over until they floated close enough to the Lunar island to resurrect from its moon magic. 

30 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

I hadn't considered their skin mutated into ice. I saw it as their skin and muscles either were eaten or had decomposed. The lack of fat for insulation let the remains freeze over until they floated close enough to the Lunar island to resurrect from its moon magic. 

I- wow...I didn't even think about it like that! good job! That actually makes alot of sense explaining why their whole body is literally just ice and organs.

Archived