[Game Update] - 161

Thanks for fixing this, never had problems with it but I know alot of other people did! But I think there's something wrong with retrofitting for the salty dogs content. There's barely any salt formations. (Other people said they found it, but I haven't seen one yet) and I've seen an area with a bunch of cookie cutter with nothing but them and it's pretty far from shore. And there's  seem to still be loads of sea stacks still within the ocean while I found shoal way to far away in deep deep ocean.

• Like 1

Had my game crash yesterday as well and it corrupted my save file, thank god I could rescue it from the cloud. Not even sure what caused the crash, just randomly closed the game, might be during the night/day save.

9 minutes ago, Mano Til said:

There is no salt formation in my world :(

PS_Messages_20191008_185423.jpg

So it is possible to not have a salt biome! Hopefully Klei can fix this and re-re retrofit the worlds, if they can't then will never get to experience salty dogs on our older servers... did you atleast find cookie cutters and shoals?

My world have only one area with a group of them, and shoals scattered near the edge of the world.

Edited by Superwolfkid
Added more to question