Where is the CO2 coming from?

Hey,

I have a mystery in my refinery room that I just can't solve.

The room is enclosed with an oil refinery in it. at the beginning, there was total vacuum and, as expected, it was filled with natural gas from the refinery.

But at some point, CO2 started building up from a source I can't seem to pinpoint.

Where does the CO2 come from?

Spoiler

D2FBC7FF5F330D8C57BAD4DC7B0C0D26409D827A

32 minutes ago, BLACKBERREST3 said:

Does this happen with flatulent dupes too, i forget.

It should happen with everything that leaves a dupe's body when they wear the suit. If it doesn't spill out at the exo dock, it's probably a bug.

For the OP's particular setup, the dupe needs to suit up before entering the room. Transit tubes should keep the rest of the system air tight.

4 hours ago, BLACKBERREST3 said:

Does this happen with flatulent dupes too, i forget.

I don't believe they've ever fixed the issue with Flatulent.  As it happens, Flatulent Dupes will simply fart wherever -- the Exosuit will have no impact on it's release.

2 hours ago, Chthonicone said:

Depends on which end you're on.

their fart amount is quite negligible but their power to accidentally fart your vacuum setups up is mighty. I ended up restricting them from building and supplying, and sending them to space asap.

59 minutes ago, MorsDux said:

their fart amount is quite negligible but their power to accidentally fart your vacuum setups up is mighty. I ended up restricting them from building and supplying, and sending them to space asap.

Isn't the best solution just not printing them in the first place?

Archived