Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

mr peeps

A weird discovery I made

mr peeps    173

Ok, hear me out. I was just browsing youtube, when I came across this video, of slowed down bird chirps (Hey, I was bored) 

Don't they totally sound like parts of the swamp ambiance? If so, that's super cool

NorthicaN    263
13 hours ago, mr peeps said:

Ok, hear me out. I was just browsing youtube, when I came across this video, of slowed down bird chirps (Hey, I was bored) 

Don't they totally sound like parts of the swamp ambiance? If so, that's super cool

Damn the bird singing in slow motion totally sounds like in Dont Starve game... what the heck

mr peeps    173
7 hours ago, NorthicaN said:

Damn the bird singing in slow motion totally sounds like in Dont Starve game... what the heck

It sounds like they took the clip straight from that video honestly

MrKoopa    1,160

I remember being in a situation where I was outside IRL, dont remember where nor what I was doing but I heard birds that sounded a lot like the birds in the game Digimon World, so much so that if I heard both after eachother I probably wouldn't know the difference. 

Oozinator    2,414
4 hours ago, mr peeps said:

Oh man, thats definitely from that.

I can see some birds in the trees around, filing a take down notice for DST, because of copyright issues