2 Change Suggestions: Maxwell & Boats

Not too sure how soon Maxwell would be considered for a rework, but one possible change that would be a great quality of life buff would be to enable a passive mode on his clones somehow. I get some of the gameplay revolves around their clunky patterns, but it would feel a lot more relaxing to play him if you didn't have to always be on your toes when you have them around potentially destroying things you didn't want them to hit.

The 2nd suggestion would be some form of multiplayer functional ring buoy for boats. They could have a rope that stays attached to a pole on the boat, and one player can hop in to slowly move in the water to pick things up that may be far up to a maximum range while their wetness rapidly increases. To potentially reel them in quicker, a player on the boat can have the option to pull on the rope to quickly pull them back so they don't have to take forever to come back.

The ring buoy is honestly a bigger deal to me personally than the passive mode--so any thoughts?

11 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Isn’t that technically what the fishing nets did in Shipwrecked though? (Minus the whole getting wet part)

I’ll be honest, I haven’t played much of shipwrecked so I wouldn’t be sure, but this just seems like an interesting multiplayer alternative. I hope a fishing net will still be implemented for the shoals though. 

Archived