[Suggestion] Cycle View for Belongings

Hi ! I was looking for the appearance of the Moon Caller's Staff skin variation from the Star Caller's Staff skin we can currently drop from Twitch.

And... maybe you don't know it yet, but some time ago, a new button appeared in the game : Cycle View

It is in the Curio Cabinet on the Wardrobe when you select a character :

1.thumb.jpg.943354989e42a13ecc261b292a85d474.jpg0.thumb.jpg.0f87c767fcf793fa596e97bec5e693b7.jpg

And in-game when you pick a character or using a Wardrobe !

Pushing it show you every other forms the character can have, from a skin like Wormwood blooming stages, or ghosts, portraits...

0.thumb.png.9e128241ecd55efeada11ef58e997500.pngOr stuff like that.

BUT

When you have an item skin with multiple forms (examples : Spear also have fire/ice staff skins, same for Top Hat, Log Suits...) you can only see the original form. The only way to have a look of the item variations is to own the skin and scroll in the crafting tabs.

So technically you can still see them without crafting the item, still, there is two problem with that :

- You have to own the item.

- Since the Star Caller's Staff have a skin, you can't see the Moon form without doing the Moon Stone event, it is not craftable from a tab after all.

So I wonder if it could be possible to have something like this in the Belongings menu :

0screen.thumb.jpg.cd84f518b58e7c7b7d1f60afc163c7cf.jpg

Then, players can still find out everything they'll get from a skin, even its variations !

23 minutes ago, -Variant said:

Please...

This along with side and back view of characters...

I'd love to see front, side, and back view of clothing items I don't have. It'd be beyond helpful.

this would remind me most (mmo)rpg games

I always waste more time on designing my character;s outfit than playing the actual game:wilson_facepalm:

Archived