Yet Another Ideas of Mine for Maxwell's rework

Last time, my idea was... pretty bad lol , and I agreed. But hey, I just do this becuase I think it's fun. So, don't take things so seriously.

-Maxwell's shadow minions no longer cost tools to summon.
-Maxwell naturally has one shadow that will aid him generally. The shadow is similar to combination of DS and DST version. It has 75 hp, regen 15 hp every 2 seconds, "kite" enemies. However, it will also mimic Maxwell's actions; It helps chopping and mining, but with the same manner that shadow minions in DS do. In other word, it chops when Maxwell does and mine rocks when Maxwell does so. It also helps fighting with the same manner the Shadow Duelists do in DST. If it dies, it will respawn within X days. (The idea behind this is from Maxwell's vignette and steam card where he stands alongside with his shadow.)
To clarify, he gets one shadow minion for free in addtion to 3 shadow minions.
-Maxwell can only summon three addtional shadow minions regardless of their roles. (So, he can have, in total, 4 shadow minions at the same time. )
-Shadow Duelists have X% of damage resistance(probably around 30% or less), regen X amount of HP every two seconds, "kite" enemies just like they do in DST.
-Maxwell can summon new type of minions that cast meteor. (Basically, it's just like the ones in Klei mod that has Shadow Maxwells casting meteor.)
They deal, maybe?, 30 AOE damage every two seconds( but it needs some time to cast the meteor as well), has 75 hp, regen X amount of hp every two seconds, has no damage resistance, will flee if enemies get too close.
-Shadow Duelists only cost 25% of maximum sanity. (So now, he can summon 3 of them)
-Shadow Mage? Caster? Whatever? cost 30%(or 35% if they are too strong) of maximum sanity. (So summoning three of them would mean that Maxwell will always be insane.)

*In case someone is still confused, Maxwell can still summon Shadow Miner, Shadow Digger, and Shadow Logger.* 

9 hours ago, Bird Up said:

[Alrighty then]

Well, the suggestion on that thread didn't just buff the character to the ground without adding any downsides. Also:

"Don't take things too seriously"

So what would be the point in trying to suggest anything in thread made solely for fun? Also the comment that I was referring to wasn't even supposed to be a joke or anything else, it was literally just "Horrible design".

9 hours ago, SouthTom said:

What’s the point of puppets if you still need to carry tools with you and chop manually anyway? That doesn’t seems very fun. 

Maybe I forgot to mention, but he still has everything that he has in DST including the shadow workers. He just has one extra free shadow minion that will also help him fight, chop, or mine as well.

I thnik I make everyone confused, so sorry I am not a native speaker. Let me try again.
1. I reduce the cost needed to summon shadow minions.
2. I add a new type of shadow minion. He has one shadow minion that doesn't cost anything to summon(Just like Abigail). It spawns with Maxwell when he enters the game. If it dies, it respawns automatically within X days. However, it's generalist menaing that it's not actually good at anything, but it's free.
3.He can only summon three shadow minions.(In addition to the one that he already has.) The only thing that it effects is that he can no longer summon 4 workers. (But I think three is enough?)
4. I buff Shadow Duelists
5. I add a new type of shadow minion.
6.I buff Shadow Duelists by reducing the cost of max sanity.
7. He can still summon the shadow workers.

So far, my idea is to buff Maxwell. Therefore, Maxwell can do what he can in DST. The only think that I think is a nerf is that he can only summon 3 shadow workers at the maximum.

Archived