Woody Idols ?

23 hours ago, Superwolfkid said:

Wait... so other players can use it, but nothing really happens? Wouldnt it just be better to have characters just not eat but interact with it, like they could undertake the curse but the character just doesnt want to do it over fear or something?

but Woodie has a curse, other characters doesnt transform when eat 2 monster meat

8 minutes ago, Broodalize said:

Yes. Pigs will eat them off the ground if you die near them and it counts as 1 monster meat.

I placed them on the ground on purpose because I wanted to screencapture. Instead of treating them as decoration, the pigman from the new log cabin ate them.

2 hours ago, thetricker1 said:

but Woodie has a curse, other characters doesnt transform when eat 2 monster meat

Yeah, I'm surprised no one talks about it, that woodie curse is so strong that simply eating monster meat will turn him. Meanwhile everyone else is unaffected to where it's not just not good for them health wise. Most other creatures in the game actually transform that we never really thought to take seriously, due to mostly insanity such as splumonkeys and rabbits and such, maybe monster meat could also be similar to the shadows, just meat but "corrupted" this could also be a theory for what happened to the ancient guardian when "the fuel changed them" (even though he drops normal meat.) So far the only things we know that can transform things is, nightmare fuel/ sanity, monster meat, the moon cycle, and enlightenment.

32 minutes ago, Superwolfkid said:

Yeah, I'm surprised no one talks about it, that woodie curse is so strong that simply eating monster meat will turn him. Meanwhile everyone else is unaffected to where it's not just not good for them health wise. Most other creatures in the game actually transform that we never really thought to take seriously, due to mostly insanity such as splumonkeys and rabbits and such, maybe monster meat could also be similar to the shadows, just meat but "corrupted" this could also be a theory for what happened to the ancient guardian when "the fuel changed them" (even though he drops normal meat.) So far the only things we know that can transform things is, nightmare fuel/ sanity, monster meat, the moon cycle, and enlightenment.

and Wolfgang by his belly xD

Archived